Opposition view: Hull City

Bilboblue said:
hullfan said:
Bilboblue said:
By insinuation, you implied we started supporting City for glory, you do realise we have the longest serving fans in the country, right? That's from a recent survey.

Before you start talking shite, get your fucking facts right you moron.

I never implied anything, what I said was very clear. I described you as a "smaller, less successful side" than the previous established top four.

Never insinuated such a thing, you're paranoid. I'm sure you have plenty of glory supporters, as every club does when they experience success. Whether you or anyone is one I have no idea.

Slander is the tool of the loser, to quote a great man.

hullfan wrote:I'm not jealous of you, just as I'm not jealous of your big brothers (okay, that was wumming), but honestly, I'd rather see a smaller less successful club like yourself have some glory rather than the usual suspects every season. Would be far more entertaining if more clubs could break into the Champions League places. I don't support Hull City to win titles (we would be a poor choice...), football is about much more than that for me.

There's your insinuation you little toad.

You can stick your opinion where the sun does tend not to go.

Face facts, YOUR team wouldn't be where it is without allams money just as much as we wouldn't be as high up without Mansour, difference is, we were in the Premier League before the takeover.

As this arse has admitted wumming, is it not about time he was fked off?

I was replying to the claim that I was jealous, by pointing out that football is about much more than titles and trips to the Nou Camp for me. If you take that as me insinuating that you only support Man City for glory then I'd say that's your problem. As I said, you'll have a number of bandwagon jumpers as any team would, whether you're one I don't know, how could I? You seem very paranoid by allegations I never made, it's rather odd.

Wilf Wild 1937 said:
hullfan said:

Actually anything posted here forms a permanent record and is therefore potentially libel not slander.

Putting that to one side you don't blame the "Big 5" (forget "little" Chelsea they weren't part of it and neither were "little" City)
for what's happened to English football over the past two decades? I certainly do.

There are other genuinely big clubs: Newcastle, Sunderland, Aston Villa, who are being deprived of
their chance of competing and doing what we have done by the way football is currently structured.
I've no sympathy for Everton or Spurs since they were part of the original cartel.

You've not been as vitriolic as others on the forum that's been quoted but surely you can see why we get pissed off
when we are blamed for all that's wrong with modern football? If it hadn't been for external investment City, Chelsea
and Blackburn would never have won the Premier League. Last year Liverpool would have broken the duopoly of
United & Arsenal and been the third winner after 22 years,

The whole set up of the Champions League only makes matters worse. In fact much worse with it's corrupt seeding.

None of this is our doing. We won the lottery, we admit it, why can't others even buy a ticket?

I'd blame Murdoch and the deal struck between English football and BSkyB far more than any specific club, which just seems petty. When the wealth in the game became so astronomical it was inevitable. No, I can't see why you'd get pissed off. We have to put up with people saying Hull is a dump who've never been to the city; don't know why you'd let it get to you. I haven't been 'as' vitriolic? I haven't blamed Man City for anything.

As I said, I would like to see more clubs who are less used to success break into the top regions of the division. I think the way in which Southampton have done so is more admirable than the way in which you and Chelsea did, but I wouldn't blame Man City for the state the game is. Certainly wouldn't blame a clubs fans, where would the logic be in that? Again I get the impression some people replied without ever reading what I've said.

hullfan said:
Wilf Wild 1937 said:
hullfan said:

Actually anything posted here forms a permanent record and is therefore potentially libel not slander.

Putting that to one side you don't blame the "Big 5" (forget "little" Chelsea they weren't part of it and neither were "little" City)
for what's happened to English football over the past two decades? I certainly do.

There are other genuinely big clubs: Newcastle, Sunderland, Aston Villa, who are being deprived of
their chance of competing and doing what we have done by the way football is currently structured.
I've no sympathy for Everton or Spurs since they were part of the original cartel.

You've not been as vitriolic as others on the forum that's been quoted but surely you can see why we get pissed off
when we are blamed for all that's wrong with modern football? If it hadn't been for external investment City, Chelsea
and Blackburn would never have won the Premier League. Last year Liverpool would have broken the duopoly of

The whole set up of the Champions League only makes matters worse. In fact much worse with it's corrupt seeding.

None of this is our doing. We won the lottery, we admit it, why can't others even buy a ticket?

I'd blame Murdoch and the deal struck between English football and BSkyB far more than any specific club, which just seems petty. When the wealth in the game became so astronomical it was inevitable. No, I can't see why you'd get pissed off. We have to put up with people saying Hull is a dump who've never been to the city; don't know why you'd let it get to you. I haven't been 'as' vitriolic? I haven't blamed Man City for anything.

As I said, I would like to see more clubs who are less used to success break into the top regions of the division. I think the way in which Southampton have done so is more admirable than the way in which you and Chelsea did, but I wouldn't blame Man City for the state the game is. Certainly wouldn't blame a clubs fans, where would the logic be in that? Again I get the impression some people replied without ever reading what I've said.

While you are on this forum I really recommend you visit the fantastic history section where you will learn a lot about our famous football club Manchester City.

Hope Aguero scores a few goals really need him to hit top form before the Barca game.

hullfan said:
Wilf Wild 1937 said:
hullfan said:

Southampton?

You might want to read up about their outside investment that took them from League 1 to the Premier League.

Poor example.

You are still a tool.

Wilf Wild 1937 said:
hullfan said:

None of this is our doing. We won the lottery, we admit it, why can't others even buy a ticket?[/quote]

Amen to this. The whole thing was fixed about twenty years ago with the creation of the Premier League, the coming of satellite television and virtually total freedom of movement for players. None of that was our doing. It was designed to make sure that a cartel of about six to eight European clubs would dominate their respective championships for ever and ever. Lakey summed it up some time back - there is no-one, no one , from Barcelona to Barnsley, who would have refused the Abu Dhabi deal when put to them, and whenever I get this shit off other supporters I tell them to look me straight in the eye and tell me that they would have turned it down. If they say they would, they're either liars or shit supporters of their own club. We didn't build this fortress. Others did. We got across the drawbridge just before it was pulled up. What amazes me is that supporters from potentially big clubs with solid fanbases (I'm thinking of places like Villa, Spurs, Newcastle) don't grasp that FFP is aimed, above all, at them. We're already in. It's designed to make absolutely sure that they can never, ever, get in. I'm an old timer, who loved the fact that a club like Ipswich could be seriously challenging for the old First Division title, several seasons running, back in the seventies. But that is never going to be possible again. That is the reality of the financial structure of modern football. It also means, incidentally, that I'm not going to be paying half a crown to go through the schoolboys's turnstile on the Kippax to see the likes of Buzzer do their stuff. I accept that.

By the way, we'd better get used to being disliked, sharpish. Personally, I couldn't give a toss. It's enough - more than enough - that we love our club, whether in the third division (however that's dressed up) or as Premier League champions. We know exactly where we've come from. And we know exactly where we're going.

Its funny how similar the wording is in a lot of the criticisms we get.

Almost identical in a lot of cases, almost as if someone has said something like "all that is wrong with modern football" on an internet forum and its just repeated ad nauseum by people without the mental capacity to form their own opinions in the game.

Still Hull can join the scousers in decrying our spending while their own club remains under UEFA investigation for their own.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.