Opposition view: Liverpool

bluethrunthru said:
couldn't give a flying one about how you define a big club - City have been, are and always will be the only club in my life ergo always the biggest - well since the advent of sliced bread of course.

As for the dippers I think we will smash them. Nowt at the back and nowt up front is how I'd summarise them. Rodgers has them playing the passing game so they ay. I watched a Hearts side LET them pass in their own third of the field all night long the other night. No movement up front no creativity. He clearly wants to see Carroll bu the owners having spunked all the Torres cash on him are now determied to wait for some other mug punter to materialise and reimburse them. Two hopes - Bob and no.

I think Rodgers main issue is he took over a club that with Martinez and Sousa before him played a certain way and amassed personnel who could play that way. He came via Chelsea who also passed the ball. On paper the Liverpool squad is worth £££££'s more than Swansea's. Man for man however I don't think they are any better and certainly aren't any better playing the Rodgers way hence his desire for a clearout.

Thing is we are miles better all over the pitch.

City are a big club to us...thats all that matters...

When fans of a club keep banging on about being big, it means doubt has crept in.

As a City fan, if this is how it feels to be small, then being big must mean being a nervous sod pumped up with wind and piss.

The Slickster said:
Hi everybods,

First post on here.

Looking forward to smashing the scousers tomorrow, especially as I am watching it with my daughter who is a Liverpool fan (Did you know they won it 5 times - YAWN).

And yesterday I got me new retro shirt for me jollies.

I'm a happy bunny :-)
Hello The SlicKster and 'Welcome to the Hotel Bluemoon'.
We are all prisoners here of our own device.....you can never leave!

GodsOwn - 3
Them. - 1

andyhinch said:
The Slickster said:
Hi everybods,

First post on here.

Looking forward to smashing the scousers tomorrow, especially as I am watching it with my daughter who is a Liverpool fan (Did you know they won it 5 times - YAWN).

Leave this place now why'll you still have the chance:))

Why'll?!?!?! That's a new one on me......FFS.

alright all, liverpool fan here, scouse born and bred.

quite surprised at this thread as I never felt that there was a particularly nasty relationship between our clubs. in fact, i felt as though we had something in common as we both hate manu and manu and everton are up eachothers arses.

i remember you lot at anfield when sge was about to get bullet and i was well impressed with your support for him and i was made up you won the league last year for 2 reasons, 1 as manu didnt and 2 as i felt your fans deserved it after some very hard years.

im under no illusions that lfc are not a great team at moment, we are not and havent been since rafa was sacked but we are still a great club, a massive club in world football. same for mcfc, not all based on success on pitch but much than that and something we cant allow media nobeds to decide and attempt to influence.

im looking forward to welcoming the champions tomorrow and hope we can beat yer but i know realistically we wont be challenging for league this season and out of choice i would rather it be you lot than any of the rest.

When you come to L4 tomorrow dont expect to turn up and be part of a great rivalry as lfc v mcfc just isnt and i think it would take a long time before that changed.

thealbertcock said:

quite surprised at this thread as I never felt that there was a particularly nasty relationship between our clubs. in fact, i felt as though we had something in common as we both hate manu and manu and everton are up eachothers arses.

i remember you lot at anfield when sge was about to get bullet and i was well impressed with your support for him and i was made up you won the league last year for 2 reasons, 1 as manu didnt and 2 as i felt your fans deserved it after some very hard years.

im under no illusions that lfc are not a great team at moment, we are not and havent been since rafa was sacked but we are still a great club, a massive club in world football. same for mcfc, not all based on success on pitch but much than that and something we cant allow media nobeds to decide and attempt to influence.

im looking forward to welcoming the champions tomorrow and hope we can beat yer but i know realistically we wont be challenging for league this season and out of choice i would rather it be you lot than any of the rest.

When you come to L4 tomorrow dont expect to turn up and be part of a great rivalry as lfc v mcfc just isnt and i think it would take a long time before that changed.
Good post
A proper Pool fan

Big club this big club that, Can't be arsed, the fact that they have won a number (aBIGamountwhichwearegoingtoahieveandhaveinthepast) of trophies, i bet they don't know and show no interest of the other clubs and leagues in English football. Which in due respect we do. Makes us unique and therefore we respect everyone, big club, my arse, who's big now.
bIG, mASSIVE, LLLARGE, Here right now you small minded individuals, wev'e hered it all before and it comes back and bites you right on the buttocks.

Rant over

The Slickster said:
Hi everybods,

First post on here.

may i be the first to call you a rag....

you rag!!!!!!

thanks in advance!!!

thealbertcock said:

im under no illusions that lfc are not a great team at moment, we are not and havent been since rafa was sacked but we are still a great club, a massive club in world football. same for mcfc, not all based on success on pitch but much than that and something we cant allow media nobeds to decide and attempt to influence

Decent post but the last paragraph made me smile...

We don't strive to have a great rivalry with Liverpool. The way you said it is as though we should be honoured to ever be considered a great rival of LFC.

mike channon´s windmill said:
thealbertcock said:

Good post
A proper Pool fan

I thank you sir, as with me the same goes, parking up at my mates again tomorrow round corner from clanfield, but i must say,

good look for rest of the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.