Opposition view: Liverpool

Ric

Administrator
On the blog now:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/Blog/index.php/2013/02/02/opposition-view-liverpool-4/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/Blog/ind ... verpool-4/</a>

Thanks to Steven for taking the time to answer the questions.

I wonder what part of North Wales he's from? I note Stephen said he didn't follow the England team so if that's not a backhanded admission of being Welsh then I don't know what is.

peoffrey said:
I wonder what part of North Wales he's from? I note Stephen said he didn't follow the England team so if that's not a backhanded admission of being Welsh then I don't know what is.

I don't follow England but I'm English.

Spend a lot of money and stock pile players.. Haha another football fan who don't know there own history!

Apart from that pretty sensible blog

peoffrey said:

Possibly but I suspect if he was Welsh, he would have explicitly and delightedly said so. I live in North Wales these days and the one thing they do is make sure you are under absolutely no illusions that they are Welsh. Whether that be by telling you, wearing a Welsh rugby hat or shirt (usually both) or having a little Welsh flag sticker on the back of their car. It's like an illness.

The concept of banter has gone over heads today. Liverpool have a huge number of fans coming over from North Wales or beyond for the matches. Everton are the Club of the people in that City at the wrong end of the M62.

A balanced view which is nice. I know a lot of pool fans and 99% of them are level headed like this guy.

I agree they will play 451, but i think we might only draw this one....hope i'm wrong.

2-2.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.