Opposition view: Liverpool

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
Personally, can't see how he can even mention Glen Johnson in the same sentence as Pablo Zabaletta.

defensively i have to agree not even close (even though he has made a more conscious effort in playing some more defense). offensively i would give the edge to Johnson. but the over all game zab is just ahead IMO

peoffrey said:
I wonder what part of North Wales he's from? I note Stephen said he didn't follow the England team so if that's not a backhanded admission of being Welsh then I don't know what is.
English United fans don't follow England because they're so bitter about other players.

Those comments are from a fan of a club who spent 35m on Englands new great striking hope then loaned him out the following season.

The hypocrisy and blind ignorance has made me dislike Liverpool football club and it's a shame because they used to be a beacon of greatness now I'm afraid they're another Leeds/Forest in the making.

Maybe it's an obvious synopsis but what more can he say? I think he has been very honest IMO.

He has gone for the exact same score that I did including us going behind to a goal from the racist.

2-1 City.

I don't follow England either and I am not Welsh.

I would not swap Zab for anyone right now but if I were a Liverpool fan I probably would want to keep Johnson. You get an attachment to your own players especially the ones who put a shift in for you and they both do that and more.

I DONT KNOW WHETHER OR NOT ITS POSSIBLE TO GIVE A PERFECT ANALYSIS BUT THAT WAS THE MOST ACCURATE AN ANALYSIS I HAVE EVER SEEN IN THE OPPOSITION VIEW THREAD. THAT LIVERPOOL FAN KNOWS THE GAME.

Blueband Brother said:
I DONT KNOW WHETHER OR NOT ITS POSSIBLE TO GIVE A PERFECT ANALYSIS BUT THAT WAS THE MOST ACCURATE AN ANALYSIS I HAVE EVER SEEN IN THE OPPOSITION VIEW THREAD. THAT LIVERPOOL FAN KNOWS THE GAME.

Stop shouting, I have a hangover.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
sir baconface said:
Fair play. Nothing untoward there.
I agree. Fair assessment there, apart from the bit about Scott Sinclair being very talented.

Sinclair is very talented but there are different levels of talent- He is not just talented enough for city, unfortunately for him.
What the liverpool guy was doing was lamenting the fact the sinclair has not been given opportunities to play after we went and bought him from swansea. It is not sinclairs fault, he is what he is, a talented player that is just of of his depth but we are the ones that signed him in the first place so city is at fault not sinclair.
So that was the point he was making,,,,,,,,,,,i think.<br /><br />-- Sun Feb 03, 2013 12:35 pm --<br /><br />
Kun Aguero said:
Blueband Brother said:

Stop shouting, I have a hangover.

Is it shouting without exclamation marks?
maybe i just have a deep voice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.