Opposition view: West Ham United

They have been linked with Tevez in the last few transfer windows?

So worrying the level of delusion out there.

Tevez and Mascherano went to West Ham because it was a route into English football and they had dodgy third party ownership issues so West Ham were used as a guinea pig.

We will win 4-0. Someone is due.

kiam06 said:

Tevez and Mascherano went to West Ham because it was a route into English football and they had dodgy third party ownership issues so West Ham were used as a guinea pig.

With Ajax coming on Tuesday I doubt very much this will be a hammering (pardon the pun), I'd take a win or any description but have a sneaky feeling this may well end up in a score draw.

peoffrey said:
One mentions we won't know about Mark Noble. I certainly do. He's got to be one of their longest serving players and does a very understated job in midfield.

Agree, and he has been outstanding this season - he deserves an England cap

Markt85 said:
peoffrey said:
One mentions we won't know about Mark Noble. I certainly do. He's got to be one of their longest serving players and does a very understated job in midfield.

Agree, and he has been outstanding this season - he deserves an England cap

Unfortunately he isn't the right sort of name to traditionally be looked at by England although I think Roy Hodgson would give him an opportunity. Kevin Nolan is yet to get his chance too.

Hi, I am the owner of <a class="postlink" href="http://www.weloveyouwestham.net" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.weloveyouwestham.net</a>, I am also 'Sam' who was answering the question in that article. I see quite a few of you saying that you have a softspot for West Ham! I feel sort of the same way, mostly because of Carlos Tevez, but I also enjoy watching you play. I also love the fact that near enough everyone in Manchester supports City, but the rest of the world (glory hunters) support United. I personally hope you win it again this season, as I prefer you over all the other big teams.

RexHammer said:
Hi, I am the owner of <a class="postlink" href="http://www.weloveyouwestham.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.weloveyouwestham.com</a>, I am also 'Sam' who was answering the question in that article. I see quite a few of you saying that you have a softspot for West Ham! I feel sort of the same way, mostly because of Carlos Tevez, but I also enjoy watching you play. I also love the fact that near enough everyone in Manchester supports City, but the rest of the world (glory hunters) support United. I personally hope you win it again this season, as I prefer you over all the other big teams.

Cheers Sam, you're a gent. I wish you and the Hammers well apart from a couple of hours tomorrow. Big Sam is a decent manager and his reputation as a long ball merchant is un-deserved, he'll get the best out of your players. WHU have a deserved reputation for playing football the right way and long may it continue.

morning gents. what a rollercoaster it is to be a city fan, hey? I know you are on a bit of a lumpy streak, and we can raise our game in parts , but I just cant see past a public bottom spanking from you lot today....we've got a lack lustre GK and a backline who can veer between decent mid premiership & the beesley homes ( southern) div 3...anyone with a game plan, pace and a bit of guile & elan who can exploit the spaces....,,,,,,aw fuck you know how this goes....match could well be over by half-time...just be gentle, remember where you came from, and at least kiss us after you've *****d us, hard.!.

On the other hand, a cheeky win double on west ham and swansea against an injury ravaged chelsea might be the outside "you're havin a fookin laugh" bet of the day..

either ways, have good one.

kiam06 said:

Us signing Robinho was akin to their signing of Tevez, the only difference being ours was an impact signing after the take over. Both had the same 'WTF' impact on the other clubs in the league though. Bit head up your own arse to label them as delusional for the Tevez links.

w4hammer said:
morning gents. what a rollercoaster it is to be a city fan, hey? I know you are on a bit of a lumpy streak, and we can raise our game in parts , but I just cant see past a public bottom spanking from you lot today....we've got a lack lustre GK and a backline who can veer between decent mid premiership & the beesley homes ( southern) div 3...anyone with a game plan, pace and a bit of guile & elan who can exploit the spaces....,,,,,,aw fuck you know how this goes....match could well be over by half-time...just be gentle, remember where you came from, and at least kiss us after you've *****d us, hard.!.

On the other hand, a cheeky win double on west ham and swansea against an injury ravaged chelsea might be the outside "you're havin a fookin laugh" bet of the day..

either ways, have good one.

On paper I'd agree, we shouldn't be able to live with city and yes the keeper and back four are prone to a bad one, but you just never know, and that's the beauty of following our club...how many times have we turned teams over against the odds. Anything we get against the likes of city is a big bonus, the pressure is off us, it will be a big atmosphere...can't wait to see what happens

No matter the result, I'm up for a good day out, good banter and hopefully an exciting match

Safe journey down to your lot

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.