Opposition view: West Ham United

kiam06 said:
They have been linked with Tevez in the last few transfer windows?

So worrying the level of delusion out there.
Very true, the idea that we would loan Tevez out to another (newly promoted) team after everything was settled last season was ludicrous. Especially given the fact we would have been paying 3/4 of his wage.

And if they mean last January then there was even less chance that he would drop down a league to play for them and Big Sam.

West Ham are a club I like too. They share their neighbourhoods with Unied fans too, and hate them too. Good loyal fans. Would be so easy to just support the more successful London clubs but they stick by their club. Proper fans, with a good sense of humour too.

kiam06 said:
They have been linked with Tevez in the last few transfer windows?

So worrying the level of delusion out there.

Tevez and Mascherano went to West Ham because it was a route into English football and they had dodgy third party ownership issues so West Ham were used as a guinea pig.

We will win 4-0. Someone is due.
You seemed to have missed the part where I said "Even though I knew it would never happen."

Alex the Blue said:
Cheers Sam, you're a gent. I wish you and the Hammers well apart from a couple of hours tomorrow. Big Sam is a decent manager and his reputation as a long ball merchant is un-deserved, he'll get the best out of your players. WHU have a deserved reputation for playing football the right way and long may it continue.

Cheers mate. Big Sam has had a gigantic impact on our club. There are not many managers that can come into a club that has been left in tatters by the previous manager and turn it around so quickly! On top of that, he HAD to get us promoted on the first time of asking.....fair enough we didn't do it the easy way, but West Ham fans are now happy we went to Wembley and did it the hard way.

It also winds me up after every game we lose, we get West Ham fans saying 'sack him.' We need to pick a manager and stick with them for the long-term! I've had enough of managers coming and going like it is nothing!

danburge82 said:
West Ham are a club I like too. They share their neighbourhoods with Unied fans too, and hate them too. Good loyal fans. Would be so easy to just support the more successful London clubs but they stick by their club. Proper fans, with a good sense of humour too.

Very true. Always good banter at upton park, and in the pub before and after.

home now. long day, battered. I have to say, great club and fans ...had a good chat with your lot on the way back on the tube, you'll always be welcome at west ham. proper club and fans end of.

Hiya mate. You can also add me in a BIG way, to the soft spot list. All the Best to you Irons for this season.
RexHammer said:
Hi, I am the owner of <a class="postlink" href="http://www.weloveyouwestham.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.weloveyouwestham.com</a>, I am also 'Sam' who was answering the question in that article. I see quite a few of you saying that you have a softspot for West Ham! I feel sort of the same way, mostly because of Carlos Tevez, but I also enjoy watching you play. I also love the fact that near enough everyone in Manchester supports City, but the rest of the world (glory hunters) support United. I personally hope you win it again this season, as I prefer you over all the other big teams.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.