Optical Illusions

Blue Mist said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
You can make it change direction with your mind

TnfzrDD.gif

The T Rex is good but that is brilliant. I sat there and tried 'to make it change direction' and nothing happened but then................... fek me.

Can you get it to go back in the original direction? I can't without closing the page and startsing again.

Jovetic on the pitch for City right now, apparently

quiet_riot said:
Blue Mist said:
Hamann Pineapple said:
You can make it change direction with your mind

TnfzrDD.gif

The T Rex is good but that is brilliant. I sat there and tried 'to make it change direction' and nothing happened but then................... fek me.

Can you get it to go back in the original direction? I can't without closing the page and startsing again.
focus on the tunnel and it changes back

danebanksheik said:
quiet_riot said:
Blue Mist said:

Or half look away (keeping it on the edge of your vision), then focus back on it again.

jimharri said:
danebanksheik said:
quiet_riot said:
Or half look away (keeping it on the edge of your vision), then focus back on it again.
Mine keeps going up into the roof, am I pissed?

Wow...now that is good
jimharri said:
H4HbBEc.gif

Okay; take a look at the figure on the left hand side, then look at the one in the middle. Which way is she rotating? Looking from above her; clockwise, yes? Now go through the same steps only looking at the figure on the right first. Now tell me which way the one in the middle is rotating. Is it still clockwise?

smeghead64 said:
Wow...now that is good
jimharri said:
H4HbBEc.gif

Okay; take a look at the figure on the left hand side, then look at the one in the middle. Which way is she rotating? Looking from above her; clockwise, yes? Now go through the same steps only looking at the figure on the right first. Now tell me which way the one in the middle is rotating. Is it still clockwise?

The mad thing about that is you convince yourself she's standing on her right leg, the motion looks correct, and then when it goes the other way the same thing is true.
Best I've seen for a while

I've seen plenty of illusions demonstrating just how shit we humans are at accurately detecting colours. But this is the best I have ever seen:

illusion_colorballs_stripes2.jpg

What colour are the balls? Orange, green and purple? No, *unbelievably*!!! they are all the same mid-brown colour.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.