Optimistic planning for the CL Final.

Yes all hotels seem to be fully booked but loads of accommodation available on AirBnb. We are staying for 5 nights so will probably go down that route anyway.

God forbid if the scousers or Rags get there it would be intolerable. If you've not been to Kiev, there's not that many watering holes so they'd be impossible to avoid.

My advise if the worst happens, head out on a cheap internal flight to Lviv. A great City.

final in Ukraine, shitest idea ever only "fairplay uefa" could have planned that one. Imagine two english teams in the final having to travel all that way with major expense.

and they wonder why we booooooooooo !

give me one good reason why it is in Ukraine apart from its about time they had a turn.

final in Ukraine, shitest idea ever only "fairplay uefa" could have planned that one. Imagine two english teams in the final having to travel all that way with major expense.

give me one good reason why it is in Ukraine apart from its about time they had a turn.

Cheap beer and very fit birds.

Well next years is in madrid so we could always sack it off till then ;-)

We have looked at overnight trains from warsaw to kiev, but not tempting fate booking owt

Has anyone else booked flights and accommodation for Kiev as the end of May?

I booked as soon as City went 4-0 at Basel. I did the same two years ago for Milan after City beat Paris Saint Germain to reach the quarter finals. We figured that if City got through to the final it would be a lot cheaper to book early. If City didn't make it, we had a weekend break Milan. I would probably have booked for Cardiff last year had City beaten Monaco.

I am obviously an optimist. It was surprisingly inexpensive travelling via Amsterdam (outwards) and Paris Charles de Gaulle (return) on Ukraine International Airways.
My mate did it a few years ago and had a nice break in Istanbul .if you have the time of and fancy visitig the area it a great idea

I dont think they knew 2 years ago who would be in the final, and it has to be spread between countries with stadiums that can accommodate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.