Optimistic

manimanc said:
we should have the league sewn up by march without a shadow of doubt,not a problem in my eyes...we`ve bought it,havn`t we?

yeah we've bought the league you bought Bebe !

blue dallas said:
I've been looking at ours and chelsea's fixtures till the end of november.

Personally, i think We have a really good chance of being top of prem come

december.

anyone agree ?

My glass in also half full.

I agree we can press on & we should not fear anyone.
My only concern is we have to improve our away form to have a chance and we will have to play United, Chelsea & Arsenal all away in the 2nd half of the season. That said we got 4 points from them fixtures last season.

manimanc said:
we should have the league sewn up by march without a shadow of doubt,not a problem in my eyes...we`ve bought it,havn`t we?

Ahhh, scousers. Too stupid to not sign up with the same email address that they use on other sites that are indexed by deep web crawlers.

jimharri said:
Freestyler said:
I'd take top 3 by christmas now.
I'd be happy with a top 4 spot come January. One or two inspired signings, then the big push to the end of the season.

Jim it has to be 3. Inside the SSN line for auto CL. I know it's crap and optimistic but being there makes any new purchases easier.

with our results so far and position in the league and injured players to come back i am very optimistic about were we may finish come may and i definitely don't think it will be 4th!

oh we have a transfer window as well if the team needs a tweak. :)

NQblue said:
jimharri said:
I'd be happy with a top 4 spot come January. One or two inspired signings, then the big push to the end of the season.

Jim it has to be 3. Inside the SSN line for auto CL. I know it's crap and optimistic but being there makes any new purchases easier.
Agreed, hence the ''come January'' proviso. Top 3 come May would be ''super, smashing, great''!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.