Option's for defence - My opinion

Ricster said:
Ok, i'll start with a couple of youngsters

Evgeni MAKEEV - This 19 year old currently plays for Spartak in Russia. His preferred position is RB, but can also play on the left and his versitility has been the reason why he has made 7 appearances for the Russian outfit this season. Being right footed his better position is right back. He has been with Spartak since 2007, and his appearance's for the Moscow based side at youth team level have been nothing short of outstanding. A bit like our own Micah Richards was in his youth team days. He may struggle to get a work permit, but with him being a prospect, there is a small possibility of one being granted. The lad has pace, and loves to get forward and showing his worth in attacking play by scoring once and making an assist already this season. He wont feature in every game this season with Spartak as no club wants to see a youngster suffer burnout, but this kid has a bright future within the game.

Georgi SCHENNIKOV - Another Moscow based player, this time with CSKA. This lad is the reason why CSKA have sold Zhirkov to Chelsea. Ok, he is only 18, but i can honestly say there isn't a more talented left Back within the game. That goes for Gibbs or anyone else you can think of. He made his debut last season at the age of 17. His positional play could do with some work, as he tends to get caught a little up field, but that will come with experience. Can be seen as a bit of a hot head, but in my opinion he is a youngster who doesn't shirk a challenge. This can be seen this season by his 2 yeelows and 1 red that he has recieved after 8 appearences. Georgi has the potential to become one of the best players of his position in the world. FACT!

Dmytro CHYHRYNSKY - In my opinion this 22 year old is the best CB in the world not playing with a high profile club. Why we aren't interested in him is beyond me. If somebody from City reads this, this guy really needs checking out. He has had the experience of CL football from the age of 18, and is the defesive key, not just for his club Shakhtar, but also the Ukraine national team too. A solid, no nonesense centre half who does the basics and no more. Reminds me very much of Vidic across at the swamp, but with the potential to get better. We should be in for this lad!!!!!!!

Cristian ZAPATA - I believe most people will have heard of this guy, and if honest they'll be as surprised as me that he is still at Udinese. Last season though he had a tough time with injury and only managed 17 appearances. To be fair to him though, before he came back Udinese looked weak across the defensive line and you could see they missed the stability he brings with his vision. He seems to read the game a bit like Tony Adams used to, not having to rely on pace but having the knowledge of being in the right place at the right time. Another player with age on his side at 22, and may be a decent option as i believe Udinese failed to make europe this season.
SLING IT

yozzer said:
Ricster said:

Evgeni MAKEEV - This 19 year old currently plays for Spartak in Russia. His preferred position is RB, but can also play on the left and his versitility has been the reason why he has made 7 appearances for the Russian outfit this season. Being right footed his better position is right back. He has been with Spartak since 2007, and his appearance's for the Moscow based side at youth team level have been nothing short of outstanding. A bit like our own Micah Richards was in his youth team days. He may struggle to get a work permit, but with him being a prospect, there is a small possibility of one being granted. The lad has pace, and loves to get forward and showing his worth in attacking play by scoring once and making an assist already this season. He wont feature in every game this season with Spartak as no club wants to see a youngster suffer burnout, but this kid has a bright future within the game.

Georgi SCHENNIKOV - Another Moscow based player, this time with CSKA. This lad is the reason why CSKA have sold Zhirkov to Chelsea. Ok, he is only 18, but i can honestly say there isn't a more talented left Back within the game. That goes for Gibbs or anyone else you can think of. He made his debut last season at the age of 17. His positional play could do with some work, as he tends to get caught a little up field, but that will come with experience. Can be seen as a bit of a hot head, but in my opinion he is a youngster who doesn't shirk a challenge. This can be seen this season by his 2 yeelows and 1 red that he has recieved after 8 appearences. Georgi has the potential to become one of the best players of his position in the world. FACT!

Dmytro CHYHRYNSKY - In my opinion this 22 year old is the best CB in the world not playing with a high profile club. Why we aren't interested in him is beyond me. If somebody from City reads this, this guy really needs checking out. He has had the experience of CL football from the age of 18, and is the defesive key, not just for his club Shakhtar, but also the Ukraine national team too. A solid, no nonesense centre half who does the basics and no more. Reminds me very much of Vidic across at the swamp, but with the potential to get better. We should be in for this lad!!!!!!!

Cristian ZAPATA - I believe most people will have heard of this guy, and if honest they'll be as surprised as me that he is still at Udinese. Last season though he had a tough time with injury and only managed 17 appearances. To be fair to him though, before he came back Udinese looked weak across the defensive line and you could see they missed the stability he brings with his vision. He seems to read the game a bit like Tony Adams used to, not having to rely on pace but having the knowledge of being in the right place at the right time. Another player with age on his side at 22, and may be a decent option as i believe Udinese failed to make europe this season.
SLING IT

Its just a bit of fun Yozzer, and some people might like the read to get an insight on players. I like doing stuff like this, and im not a kid either. Yeah, maybe a bit of a geeky thing to do, but if i enjoy it why shouldn't i? Im sure if someone told you to stop doing something you liked you wouldn't

Just dont read my topics again. Job done!

Ricster said:

r u a pimp???

How about a cheeky bid of £30,000,000 for Vidic.Be worth every penny just to hear beetroot conk's rant! [He's a good player and you never know, they're skint and the yanks may be tempted]

You're not by any chance an agent to these players?
Nah just kidding I have only heard of Zapata out of those and see no reason to look any further an excellent choice and young too.

Theres a lad at Stoke, i rek his name is Faye, depending on his age, he could do a solid job for us, good player.

Ricster said:

Been watching the 2nd half of the CSKA vs Inter game and Georgi has had a cracking game. He's got in behind Maicon all 45mins while keeping the Brazillian quiet at the other end.

He's come on quite a bit since i did this report and glad he's fulfilling his potential. Wish it was at City.

What's up with Chygrynskiy? Marquez and Milito playing tonight, is he injured or just completely flopped?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.