ordering tickets online

larderland

pretty basic question,the united tickets go on sale at 9 this morning and i usually ring the ticket office to order them but does anyone know if they go online at 9 also cos id rather order mine online or do they wait a while to put them on the website??

cheers

You'd imagine so, but here:
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.talent-sport.co.uk/PagesPublic/ProductBrowse/productHome.aspx" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.talent-sport.co.uk/Page ... tHome.aspx</a>?

They're available now.

coool cheers ordered mine there online,but on my purchase history it says that it is pending??what does this mean as iv already purchased my tickets and got a confirmation email of my seats and purchase and a paying reference,is it just waiting for it to be updated??<br /><br />-- Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:30 am --<br /><br />
smokeyblue said:
I usually order over phone but ordered mine online this morning,does anyone know if fifty-three pounds is full price for east stand level 1 tickets.

no got mine for 48

larderland said:
coool cheers ordered mine there online,but on my purchase history it says that it is pending??what does this mean as iv already purchased my tickets and got a confirmation email of my seats and purchase and a paying reference,is it just waiting for it to be updated??

-- Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:30 am --

smokeyblue said:
I usually order over phone but ordered mine online this morning,does anyone know if fifty-three pounds is full price for east stand level 1 tickets.

no got mine for 48

Pending just means that they havent put them on your card yet, in a few days it will say print, meaning they have put them on your card.

I paid 47 pounds for a ticket in 102

blue-TAK said:
Ordered mine online at 9.05-East Stand Level 1 cost me £47

does ur purhase history say pending even thought uv payed for it and got the email confirmation?<br /><br />-- Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:33 am --<br /><br />
bluefandk said:
larderland said:
coool cheers ordered mine there online,but on my purchase history it says that it is pending??what does this mean as iv already purchased my tickets and got a confirmation email of my seats and purchase and a paying reference,is it just waiting for it to be updated??

-- Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:30 am --

no got mine for 48

Pending just means that they havent put them on your card yet, in a few days it will say print, meaning they have put them on your card.

cheers man i rerally apreciate it,jesus the tickets are going fast

larderland said:
blue-TAK said:
Ordered mine online at 9.05-East Stand Level 1 cost me £47

does ur purhase history say pending even thought uv payed for it and got the email confirmation?

-- Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:33 am --

bluefandk said:

cheers man i rerally apreciate it,jesus the tickets are going fast

Yes the derby always sells out fast, and is always a great day, cant fooking wait!

Anyone know why there's such limited ticket availability online? Only the North and East stands available on the first day they've gone on sale? That can't be right!
I'm a bit of a novice when it comes to buying tickets online (usually do it over the phone) so if I'm missing something glaringly obvious, please enlighten me.

Yes,always shows as pending and status will change at later date.Forty eight pounds with a five pound city card discount means normal tickets must be fifty three pounds,thats a bit much or discounts are not being automatically added as they should.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.