Orlando Florida

noely

Going Florida a weej tuesday and would like to know if there is anywhere I could get to watch the city matches whilst I'm over there? I'm sure I read on here last year that there was a city supporters club there or something.

I thought you were going to say we were about to sign a player called Orlando Florida!

noely said:
Going Florida a weej tuesday and would like to know if there is anywhere I could get to watch the city matches whilst I'm over there? I'm sure I read on here last year that there was a city supporters club there or something.
There is an English pub on International Drive near Wet And Wild that show games, can't remember the name but its not hard to find as its opposite The Holiday Inn.

blumoon said:
noely said:
There is an English pub on International Drive near Wet And Wild that show games, can't remember the name but its not hard to find as its opposite The Holiday Inn.
cheers think i know that pub from when we went few years ago hopefully they;ll have it on but i;m sure someone said on here that theres a city bar or something

I was there last year and watched the Chelsea @Stamford Bridge 1-0 on ESPN in the apartment, check through the channels when you get there because its likely you'll be able to find it.

There's a newish one called the orlando ale house. It's on/near the entrance to Orange Lake Resort on Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway (192). Not too far from International drive.
Just need to ask them what game you want on.

We stayed in Kissimmee last year and couldn't find anywhere showing the games. Saying that though the time difference was a problem. The porter in the hotel said that bars are not going to open at 9/10 am just to put the game on.

I eventually found an internet cafe nearby which worked out about $8 to watch the full match.

On way home in Sanford Airport i was wearing my 3rd Strip and was talking to another City fan in the departure lounge. He was asking me about the games and asked if managed to see them. When i told him i struggled he said it's a shame cos he got a villa about 2 miles outside Kissimmee with all the sports channels...........BLOODY TYPICAL.

If the game is on after 4pm (11am local time Orlando) then try Millers Ale House on International Drive - think it's stop 22 on the IRide.

They show all the sporting events including all Prem games - just ask them and they will put it on. They have approx 25 decent size TV's in there.

Like I said the only problem is it doesn't open until 11am local time.

we were there in feb and watched 3 city games at an irish bar on international drive near to the enclave suites hotel and wet and wild. There is another pub called george and dragon a couple of huindred yards further down. The irish bar opened early for early kick offs around 8am, and is down by the side of the crocodile mini golf.

blumoon said:
noely said:

George & Dragon.<br /><br />-- Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:45 am --<br /><br />
cookster said:
If the game is on after 4pm (11am local time Orlando) then try Millers Ale House on International Drive - think it's stop 22 on the IRide.

They show all the sporting events including all Prem games - just ask them and they will put it on. They have approx 25 decent size TV's in there.

Like I said the only problem is it doesn't open until 11am local time.

Millers Ale House is great even when there's no football on..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.