Orlando Florida

theres the cricketers arms int drive theres the one near the holiday inn and oh theres any bar you choose now just ask them to switch it on they re hooked... oh that first bar its in the mercado centre a bit too pricey for my liking...joking aside they ve come a long way in the last 10 years over there you can watch it everywhere now it wasn t the case 10 years ago

pissedagain said:
theres the cricketers arms int drive theres the one near the holiday inn and oh theres any bar you choose now just ask them to switch it on they re hooked... oh that first bar its in the mercado centre a bit too pricey for my liking...joking aside they ve come a long way in the last 10 years over there you can watch it everywhere now it wasn t the case 10 years ago

Mercado Centre was demolished a few years ago mate, the Cricketeers arms was moved to Festival Bay and thats gone also now !

I`m going in a few months, but actually flying when we playing a champions league game, thankfully its an away one.

Does anyone know if you can watch it on a stream on i-phone/tablet whilst flying over the atlantic.?

Plus staying on site at Disney and non-driver does anyone know the best place in Disney to watch a game?

you re kidding me, no way, i never knew the mercado had gone..i ll have to go back for another visit i bet i wouldn t recognise it now

-- Sat Aug 27, 2011 11:42 am --

if i were you i d talk a driver in to going over with you,, you re going to miss so much..honest, as for the game i m sure your hotel will be able to advise when you get there even the yanks like football now..cant imagine you d be able to get a live game on an aircraft

danburge82 said:
I thought you were going to say we were about to sign a player called Orlando Florida!
Cracking centre half. Say him play against Dynamo Torpedo Lokomotive Bucharplzen. Outstanding. Said back then we should have signed him.

OR, PM me and I'll pick you up and you can watch it at mine, with a bacon butty, meat pie at half time and Magners all the way through :D

And yes, I'm serious, always happy to meet other blues

Other than that, other posters are correct;
- Mercado gone (Years ago) and still a construction site
- Harry Ramsbottoms (Closed)

On International Drive there are 2 choices, both which open early for games.

George & Dragon or Best of British pub (<a class="postlink" href="http://www.bestofbritishpub.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.bestofbritishpub.com</a>)

If it's on in the US after the 11am, then get down to any Hooters ! great wings, cold beer, more TV's that you can shake a stick at, all the sports channels (and they'll change the channel for you) and a few nice looking birds ;) and yes, it is family friendly, kids love it.

There are also a couple of run down brit pubs with have the games on from early;

KISSIMMEE Fawlty Towers Pub [407] 397-7778.
KISSIMMEE Fox and Hounds English [407] 847-9927

Need any other info, send me a PM, I'll be happy to help a Blue.

we found a bar about 20 mins taxi ride from Kissemee that showed an 8am ko against arsenal a few years back - I cant remember the name tho, and last year we watched city beat l'pool in the Nascar sports bar right outside Universal. That was mid afternoon over there

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.