OS Confirmed: Dzeko Signs.......

Jebes forum na kojem nema Bosanca

[bigimg]http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/hs076.snc6/168695_1784618576434_1268587083_2032416_1893214_s.jpg[/bigimg]

Hairlija said:
Jebes forum na kojem nema Bosanca

[bigimg]http://photos-d.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/hs076.snc6/168695_1784618576434_1268587083_2032416_1893214_s.jpg[/bigimg]

Bas :-) Nedaj se Bosno!

Re: Dzeko signs...

the--dud said:
I'm so happy he finally signed, I hold this player in so high regards. Potentially he could be better than Villa and Ibra combined! (Torres and Drogba for you guys who only knows Premier League players...)

I first noticed him at Wolfsburg. I always like to keep a tab on the tables in all the major leagues, so I discovered minnows Wolfsburg having a sensational start to the season, but to my surprise they kept going! So after looking into I seen online that this unknown £4m Bosnian and some random old-ish Brazilian scored a crazy amount of goals.

Ever since I've been watching and reading as much of Wolfsburg as I could. Very quickly it became clear that Grafite was a decent player who happened to find the form of his life - greatly assisted by Misimovic and Dzeko.

But Dzeko - I've seen a lot of him now... He's the fucking complete package. Probably one of the best positional players I've seen, brilliant first touch, good technique and strength, a very good eye for a pass, very able at headers, equally good with both feet and cracking free-kicks.

I'd say his defining features is:
1. Can't stress enough how clinical his finishing is. I don't want to exaggerate but it's close to Villa and Torres(2 years ago). He just seem to place the ball exactly where he wants it. He can blast the shot put he can also place them beautifully. I don't think I've ever seen him fluff a shot he just seems always 100% composed.
2. His positioning is just incredible, seems to always be in the exact right place to score a goal. Header, long-range, tap in - he's just right where he should be.

One last point: He's not selfish. If he sees a team-mate (often Grafite in the past) with a better chance to score he'll pass the ball. Sometimes for Wolfsburg he was integral in building up play. For a striker he's got great awareness and eye for a pass - not quite on Silva's level but then again who is...

All we need now is Tevez to pass to him.

City fans need to understand that you are a "big" club now, and Dzeko seems excited to play for you. True, there were rumors that he wanted to play in the Serie A, but that was only true for AC Milan, not Juve. He grew up a Milan fan, so that's understandable, but I think it was clear that there was no chance of the Milan transfer as of early on in the summer of last year. His sights were set on City then.

Dzeko is a winner and a fierce competitor. Further more he wants to make a name for himself. Winning one title with City would probably mean more to you guys than 3 titles would mean to your elitist neighbors. He understands that and wants to be a part of that.

With the pool of talent that surrounds him at City, it is almost scary to think what the potential is for him now. One thing is for sure, you now have at least a couple of million new fans/supporters from Bosnia, and Bosnians who live all over the World.

Good luck City! Good luck Dzeko!

Our squad is right up there with the best in the world now, certainly in terms of attacking options. Barca have Villa, Messi, Pedro and Iniesta as a foursome. Real Madrid have Ronaldo, Higuain, Benzema and Ozil. We have Balotelli, Dzeko, Tevez and Silva. We compare very well with them, imo. VERY well!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.