OS for ordering tickets very slow??

This is beyond a joke now.

All I want to do is choose my seats and buy my ticket.

They obviously don't want my money!

One issue I had getting Valencia tickets was to assume they could be put on my 09/10 City card automatically, it let me do this using the number on my cards without highlighting the error.

I changed the version of ticket to paper and it allowed me through no problems. Now it seems they are sending me 2 papertickets and an access card.

Some issues with it stalling may be due to user errors like this but surely it should let you know why?

The ticket ordering facility online has been shocking today!

I hope it's not because of the redesign. Imagine what it will be like come Derby Day.

Stiss said:
Hmm but willl I be able to book specific seats.
yes

Tell them which ones you want, and if they are available you can have them.

Ok this is how bad it is.

I'm currently signed out of my City account. I looked at my seats before online, chose them, clicked next and it crashed. That was a good 2/3 hours ago.

I just ring them, they say I have the seats locked in my basket, the site only holds seats for around 2 minutes yet they are still locked to me after 2 hours.

I then am forced to choose other seats. He then asks me for my supporter number, no problem! But then asks me for my mates supporter number! I say he is added to my account but I can't get his number because the site is SO bad at the minute. He says theres nothing he can do on his end to get my account details up to look at who are on my friends and family list.

So, 7 hours later I am still ticketless.

Now I'm not usually a moaner but this this is a disgrace. Let's put some of that cash to good use and actually get decent servers for our online stores that can deal with a little bit of traffic.

the site has been telling me I can't buy tickets yet even tho I've got a city card and enough points and could have bought on friday. Tells me I'm not eligible yet. Does this mean I have to phone and spend more money? Haven't we got enough already???

Was talking to a web designer in Liverpool last week and he was telling me how impressed the web industry is with the city site. Maybe not so impressed now.

It was better last season when we could at least see what tickets were still available before it told us we didn't have enough points!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.