OS reporting a live stream at just before 3.00pm to the Yank

Hamann Pineapple said:
LoveCity said:
Special announcement = David Beckham = Bluemoon meltdown.

Correctamundo. I'm quite excited to be honest.
Whether Beckham is involved or not (highly doubt he is), I wouldn't mind. He may have played for Manchester United however he's an icon for the game. Sure, some may dig up his young past such as kicking out at players and allegedly sleeping with the nanny however he was a young man. Just look at Rooney, Terry etc. They're where your hate ought to be directed. Beckham is a man who is making a living for his family and doing some good for others. So what if his PR team and himself milk the media when he does a charitable act, I'm sure the people he's helped don't mind.

oakiecokie said:
Mothball said:
Be funny if they Announced Pellegrini as the Maager of NYCFC!!!

But think of the Airmiles he could collect if he took both jobs !!

My pet theory is if he signs a 2 year contract he could move to NYCFC IN 2015 with either Vieira or his assistant who we were told on one of the threads could be somebody already managing somewhere, taking over. I don't know why, but I see Vieira more of a director of football for the future than a coach.

Sorry to disappoint all you Beckham fans:

We never talked to David Beckham and he was never considered part of the owners of the team," he said to French newspaper L'Equipe. "Not even as an executive. That is clear."

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.