OS

Video quality will depend entirely on internet connection.

If you're watching at work, with maybe a lot of people sharing the connection, the quality will be much worse than if you were using home broadband.

Chungo said:
Now I know there was a similar post earlier in the season about this subject but I was just watching saturdays "highlights" (if we can call it that) and the quality of the videos is shocking.

Its almost unbelieveable, after the rest of the site is fantastic yet the videos are so poor. Its like watching a crappy live stream. It really needs seeing to

absolute dvd quality on mine.

Maybe look closer to home before you make a fool of yourself again.

SWP's back said:
Chungo said:
Now I know there was a similar post earlier in the season about this subject but I was just watching saturdays "highlights" (if we can call it that) and the quality of the videos is shocking.

Its almost unbelieveable, after the rest of the site is fantastic yet the videos are so poor. Its like watching a crappy live stream. It really needs seeing to

absolute dvd quality on mine.

Maybe look closer to home before you make a fool of yourself again.

Haha This /\

Quality is excellent. Just put it up on my 42" Plasma and its very watchable. Strangely the pictures we obviously get from SKY are not as good as those we generate ourselves. The Reserves beating the scum is particularly good !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.