Osasuna v Real Madrid | Spanish Cup Final

We are not Osasuna, far from it, but there are interesting things to be learnt from this match, if we didn't know them already. And we should do, by now.
Playing against Real, so often, it's not what the other team deserves that determines it. You cannot switch off against this lot. Not for one minute. If everyone goes into Tuesday focussed, disciplined, determined, we win. We can even win the away leg. But if there is so much as five minutes lapse in concentration, we'll go behind by one, maybe two, maybe three goals. Then there'll be a mountain to climb at the Etihad.
I do want us to win it this year, because I genuinely believe that we are the best club side in Europe. But as I say, what you deserve, and what you get, in the CL are sadly two different things.

We are not Osasuna, far from it, but there are interesting things to be learnt from this match, if we didn't know them already. And we should do, by now.
Playing against Real, so often, it's not what the other team deserves that determines it. You cannot switch off against this lot. Not for one minute. If everyone goes into Tuesday focussed, disciplined, determined, we win. We can even win the away leg. But if there is so much as five minutes lapse in concentration, we'll go behind by one, maybe two, maybe three goals. Then there'll be a mountain to climb at the Etihad.
I do want us to win it this year, because I genuinely believe that we are the best club side in Europe. But as I say, what you deserve, and what you get, in the CL are sadly two different things.
Really horrible detestable cunts who'll take any advantage you give them.
Please City do these cunts good and proper home and away

Oh and let's be under no illusion. I don't generally believe in refs having it in for us, but we'll get nothing whatsoever from the ref in Madrid. The Atlético game alone should have taught us that. That guy should have been yellow carded right from the get-go for the foul in the first five minutes on Kev — it was richly deserved — and it would have changed the whole nature of the game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.