Oscar Pistorius

Markt85 said:
BlueBearBoots said:
stony said:
He'll be fucked if they send him down. You can't have a blade in prison. I suppose his mates could spring him.

Haha, but seriously he would just have to have normal prosthetics in prison not his blades? Could be a bit awkward in the shower?

He would have to be in a wheelchair apparently as the blades could be used as a weapon

He could run over someones toe.

Whether he did it or not I have a feeling they'll find him not guilty. The whole investigation from what I've read is a mess. Jurors have to find he guilty beyond reasonable doubt and I'm sure he's got a good enough lawyer to have the jurors doubting the prosecution

Sorry I haven't been following this trial but did he have a motive? If it's premeditated, there has to be some signs leading to the shooting right?

TJ1979 said:
Whether he did it or not I have a feeling they'll find him not guilty. The whole investigation from what I've read is a mess. Jurors have to find he guilty beyond reasonable doubt and I'm sure he's got a good enough lawyer to have the jurors doubting the prosecution

There is no jury, a judge will rule whether he is guilty or not.

BWTAC said:
TJ1979 said:

There is no jury, a judge will rule whether he is guilty or not.
Yep, too much danger of a biased/partisan jury with the black/white divide in south Africa so it's just the Judge who will decide, Judges know enough about Legal representation to see through all the bullshit.

Oscar Pistorius asked a friend to take the blame for him after he accidentally fired a gun at the floor of a restaurant, his murder trial heard today.
Kevin Lerena told the North Gauteng High Court how he had joined Pistorius at a Johannesburg restaurant, along with British Olympic sprinter Martyn Rooney, and another friend Darren Fresco, an associate of the Daytona Group.
Mr Lerena told the court that Fresco's gun fired into the floor as it was passed under the table to Pistorius, having told the sprinter he was "one up" - that there was a bullet loaded into the chamber.
"Then a shot went off in the restaurant and there was complete silence," Mr Lerena said. "I looked down, I was in shock. Exactly where my foot was, there was a hole in the floor.
"I wasn’t injured, but there was blood on my toe. I've never been in a confined area where gunshot has gone off. There could have been a fatality.
"Oscar said to Darren, 'Just say it was you. I don’t want any tension around me. Just say it was you. Please take the blame for me. There's too much media hype around me.' And Darren took the blame for him."
"You can't quote me on those exact words," Mr Lerena said. "But that was the [nature of the] matter."
Mr Lerena said the restaurant owners came over, Mr Darren took the blame, they then paid the bill and left. "I was in complete shock. I never spoke about it again."
The incident forms of the basis of one of three separate firearms charges which Pistorius is facing in his trial, in addition to the main charge of murdering his girlfriend, Reeva Steenkamp. He has pleaded not guilty to all four charges.
Mr Lerena, a professional boxer, was in intense training for a boxing match when Pistorius shot and killed his girlfriend on Valentine's Day last year, but said: "When I woke up, on the 16th February after my fight I had over a hundred missed calls on my cellphone from media outlets all around the world. There was a story that Oscar had shot me in the leg. I said I wasn't shot.

Having lived in South Africa for 4 years and knowing the sheer incompetence that SAPS show on a daily basis when trying and failing to convict on murder cases, this murdering **** will walk.

They stomped in, corrupted a crime scene and as usual, made a complete pigs fucking ear of the initial investigation and if i didn't know better, i would think they did it on purpose when they found out who it was they were investigating........

Lost dockets, lost evidence, bent officers and forensic standards that Marie Curie would have fucking laughed at.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.