Otamendi transfer confirmed

I'd be worried if we were shipping goals, however the defence is fine......as is the midfield and the attack, and everything else at the club.....so the press and everyone else can fuck off.

Otamendi doesn't have dual citizenship, hence no EU passport. Got to jump through hoops, same as Kelechi. Ridiculous really.

Hope he gets the clearance before the Palace game. Let him have half an hour or so. We hardly need to change the starting line-up at the minute so I don't think this delay is causing too much bother.

Otamendi is a strange one, he is probably a better defender than Mangala currently as would be expected. He seems too good not to be playing regularly, but playing him may stunt the Kompany-Mangala partnership growth.

From what I've seen so far Mangala is a beast at dealing with big guys, who we've played so far (Costa, Lukaku, Deeney) yet a bit less good at tricky players with more pace, which is where Otamendi seemingly shines (e.g. dealing with Messi so well for Valencia).

Interested to see how he is utilised though am excited to see him play for us. Hope he gets his paperwork done before the Palace game when the fixtures begin piling up.

His name is on the UCL 21 man squad submitted yesterday..............so City must be OK about it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.