Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he does come why would it be awful? Mangala isnt going anywhere, if he was he wouldnt have fucking started today. Calm your tits for fucks sake, obviously a replacement for demichelis, looks like it could be fernando whos on his way out or zuculini!

Looks like Otamendi is going to be arriving. I really can't see Mangala leaving, we spent a lot of money on him and he's looked much improved so far. I think it's likelier that Denayer is sent out on loan personally, maybe to Valencia? Don't see the logic in Mangala going out.

mangala will stay tbh no way we will send him on loan..i think will be only cash and if this is true about 40M euros that is below his release clause but they can't really ask us to pay the r-c as they owns us money from negredo...ssn is just bullshit with what they reported, valencia is in no way able to ask us to pay his r-c or give them mangala on loan

If he does come why would it be awful? Mangala isnt going anywhere, if he was he wouldnt have fucking started today. Calm your tits for fucks sake, obviously a replacement for demichelis, looks like it could be fernando whos on his way out or zuculini!
i hope your right . it would be insane to send out mangala on loan ofter two great perdormances

whilst Otamendi is a beast of a defender i really cant see mangala going so surly only one of Denayer or demi has to go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.