Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Net spend could not exceed £49m under UEFA sanctions so I suspect you're doing media numbers which can be good but in some cases inaccurate. If we'd have broken the £49m we'd still be under FFP and sanctioned.

You're also not including agent fees which can be huge (10% in some cases) and need to be factored into the whole FFP equation.

Just a mistake, I meant 79m Euro or about £49m

whatever happens we must keep Mangala. wouldn't swop him for anyone.

Absolutely. I do wonder at times about people on here who say he's shit. They must be watching a completely different player, he's potentially world class

Absolutely. I do wonder at times about people on here who say he's shit. They must be watching a completely different player, he's potentially world class
Plus a great touch from him yesterday at half time to step in right next to Fernandinho when Costa was doing his nut.

We only have room for one more foreign player over 21 right now. I would look to send Zuculini out on loan again to free up a spot. That way we can get Otamendi and De Bruyne. Sending Lopes or Denayer out doesn't make sense
Surely there is now room for 2? Dzeko and Joveti gone and no foreign replacements apart from under 21's

lets be serious they are going off last season where for most of the season he was very unimpressive,the later end of season started to play ok at best but this season as started off really well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.