Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's him.

image.jpg
It is definitely him

I come from a family of big blues.
I'm from Manchester.
City fan all my life. (Over 30 years)
Seems though that a lot of football fans these days want their club to have a tragedy to make them seem more of a club. All trying to outdo each other. What happened to Foe was awful but how can you be so upset because one guy says 23 is free? Just an error.
Some football fans try to be die hards and make out that the number 23 is a huge deal to every Blue. Just a mark of respect thats the number is retired that some people now take too far to make them seem that they are better people because they make a big deal out of a tragedy.

I agree, there was no need to berate someone who clearly didn't know their mistake.
Who can forget that absolute shank of a pass Foe made that led to Goater getting feb by Gary Neville at the last derby at Maine Road!
It was a tragedy and out of respect we retired the shirt number. It's not something that would instantly flag up for those new to supporting the club, furthermore he wasn't officially a City player when he tragically passed away so people might not tie it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.