Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say you're pretty spot on with all your assertions.

Clubs year end is May 31st. I'd be surprised if Negredo money wasn't recognised in year just gone.

For obvious reasons all recent transfer activity will go into this financial year.
I still think there's a big transfer out to balance things out a bit. Nasri being the obvious option.

How about you guys take this test, and see if you're a 'super recogniser' or not?

Only people with 90%+ should be allowed to answer if it's him or not :)

Oh, and it's not him.

oDThI5r.png

so £63m spunked on defence in 2 summers. Surely we won't have to spend any money on defence for a while? Still bit baffled about this signing

I feel sorry for Mangala....... been brilliant so far this season and city were trying to push him out....I hope this does not affect his form , now we have to get someone to loan Denayer as he is 5th choice now and wont see the first team
Agree with you DB.Just want to see Denayer go out on loan to a decent PL Club where he can get lots of games.

I feel the lack of news/progress with the Pogba and De Bruyne transfers has led many posters to become desperate for any new signing.

We didn't need a new centre back, this signing just hinders the development of Mangala and Denayer.

I feel sorry for Mangala....... been brilliant so far this season and city were trying to push him out....I hope this does not affect his form , now we have to get someone to loan Denayer as he is 5th choice now and wont see the first team

You are making a lot of assumptions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.