Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Denayer's agent does not sound happy about Otamendi coming.......think he might push for a loan move?

MCFC Info ‏@MCFClnfo 1m1 minute ago
Denayer's agent: "If he is to sit on the bench or in the stands, he leaves. That’s an agreement we have with the club."

MCFC Info ‏@MCFClnfo 3m3 minutes ago
Denayer's agent: "2 weeks ago City wanted him not to go. That would still say they believe in him. But this should not take too long."

MCFC Info ‏@MCFClnfo 4m4 minutes ago
Denayer's agent: "They had promised us that no more defenders of that calibre (Otamendi) would come. That does worry me.”

Denayer's agent does not sound happy about Otamendi coming.......think he might push for a loan move?

MCFC Info ‏@MCFClnfo 1m1 minute ago
Denayer's agent: "If he is to sit on the bench or in the stands, he leaves. That’s an agreement we have with the club."

MCFC Info ‏@MCFClnfo 3m3 minutes ago
Denayer's agent: "2 weeks ago City wanted him not to go. That would still say they believe in him. But this should not take too long."

MCFC Info ‏@MCFClnfo 4m4 minutes ago
Denayer's agent: "They had promised us that no more defenders of that calibre (Otamendi) would come. That does worry me.”
Strange if we made those kind of promises. In football you just never know, like this Otamendi signing proves it. Doubt it we even considered him when the transfer window opened.

Good signing but Mangala has way more potential for me, sad that such a talent will be sat on the bench.

This can't be right, if you put "Otamendi" in Google it says he's signing for the rags!

They were never interested. According to the Turtle, they will only look at players who are better than what they already have.
No way is Otamendi better than Jones, Evans, Smalling or Blind. Why would they even bid? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.