Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I predict he will be suspended quite a bit with the way he likes to dive in so plenty of chances for the other centre backs to play.

Fristly we don't want to take tips on youth development from Chelsea.

Secondly, Varane does play regularly and he's THIRD choice behind a 33 y/o Pepe, who will retire soon.

Denayer is at best 4th choice behind 3 guys in their 20's.

I also disagree about Demichelis. The only reason he's coming on at the end of games is because Fernando and Delph are injured.
Agree with this

Might be wrong but what top club in world football has more than three senior centre backs

Madrid - ramos (who can play rb), varane and pepe

munich - dante, boateng, benatia

barce - mashcerano, pique, bartra

chelsea - terry, zouma ( who can muliple positions), cahill

Such a strange deal this considering how Denayer performed last season at places the san siro and away to france.

from Ragcafe, lol:

Who do I blame for this?

UEFA/Platini/whoever for being too lenient?
Otamendi for being a glory-hunting cock?
Woodward for not trying?
LVG for not wanting?
Redcafe transfer thread for getting my hopes up?
FM2013 for even alerting me to this guy?

Actually I'm going to vent it all towards Johnny Evans

So we have lost Denayer (his agents comments basically confirm we have taken the piss out of him). I am fuming, he is the best young CB in europe for me.
We also risk losing Mangala, if we drop him for Otamendi which i expect will happen.
Stupid deal for me (and no im not a fucking rag).

I think what would damage Denayer more would be if due to injury or suspension, he was given a run of games and made a few high profile mistakes. He played exceptional last season in a team that dominates the rest of the division.
A 20 year old wouldn't be able to shake it off like an experienced international pro. He needs easing into the first team set up, not given a baptism of fire.
I think a loan move until January might do him good but it has to be in a competitive league. Then he can return in time for the inevitable injuries and suspensions of the second half of the season, with first team experience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.