Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
We've got Nicolas Otamendi,

We've got Kun Aguero too,

We've got Pablo Zabaleta,

They're our Argentinian bluessss....

Our Argentinian blues, are coming after you ... our Argies are coming after youuuuu!

Our Argentinian blues, are coming after you ... our Argies are coming after youuuuu!

-------------

Weeee've got Martin Demichelis,

We've got Zucilini toooo,

We've got Willy Caballero,

They're our Argentinian bluesss....

Our Argentinian blues, are coming after you.. our Argies are coming after youuuu!

Our Argentinan blues, are coming after you.. Our Argies are coming after youuuu!

REPEAT x10 !!!

Epic
We've got Nicolas Otamendi,

We've got Kun Aguero too,

We've got Pablo Zabaleta,

They're our Argentinian bluessss....

-------------

Weeee've got Martin Demichelis,

We've got Zucilini toooo,

We've got Willy Caballero,

They're our Argentinian bluesss....

Our Argentinian blues, are coming after you.. our Argies are coming after youuuu!

Our Argentinan blues, are coming after you.. Our Argies are coming after youuuu!

REPEAT x10 !!!
Epic!!!

@Ric must have a really, really great source (not that this was ever in doubt) because my mate on the inside has said that this info is all correct. Sounded surprised how accurate it was because he's pretty tight-lipped!

Thursday 20th August is officially Otamendi day.

Is she our new ITK? I can get behind her as our new ITK.

I think she must work across the road from the Hospital in Wilmslow....and was right place at the right time with the Delph pic....Lets hope she gets a pic of De Bruyne later this week!;)

C mon, mate, the brazis only make me feel sorry for them...

Who was their last decent coach???

Maybe Zagallo or Tele Santana 20 years ago....

They are even worst than the argies..

Scolari. Kind of hard to argue with a World Cup win (although I don't think much of the German coach personally).

@Ric must have a really, really great source (not that this was ever in doubt) because my mate on the inside has said that this info is all correct. Sounded surprised how accurate it was because he's pretty tight-lipped!

Thursday 20th August is officially Otamendi day.

Why stop there mate?!;) Lets hope we can make Friday....Officially De Bruyne Friday!;) fingers crossed! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.