Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
can the mods not make the writing of cringeworthy pom pom waving cheerleader type 'songs' on this forum a banning offence?

What a waste of fucking bandwidth. The most pointless exercise in the history of humanity.

Even if it wasn't, anyone who thinks a City crowd will sing 'our Argentinian blues are coming after you' has never set foot in an English football stadium in their lives.

For gods sake.

Sanity at last. It is truly awful. We get the atmosphere right and then this!!

Mate, it has EXACTLY the same potential to be sung as every other stupid camp little piece of shite that gets typed on this forum as a 'song'.

None. Nada. Diddly squat. The square root of fuck all.

So spare us all the 'yay guys, we gotta get this going' shite. It's the sort of thing that would get sung around a camp fire by a bunch of cub scouts.

They nearly all are on here, and even if they weren't there is more chance of aliens landing in the centre circle than one ever being sung.

how have you lasted on here for 8 years with some of the shite spouted?? ;-)

how have you lasted on here for 8 years with some of the shite spouted?? ;-)

When the kids start their song threads I can stay away and save myself from straining the clenching muscles in my arse, or curling my toenails so much they become Ingrowing. But at the moment all the transfer threads are like a Boy Scouts campfire.

can the mods not make the writing of cringeworthy pom pom waving cheerleader type 'songs' on this forum a banning offence?

What a waste of fucking bandwidth. The most pointless exercise in the history of humanity.

Even if it wasn't, anyone who thinks a City crowd will sing 'our Argentinian blues are coming after you' has never set foot in an English football stadium in their lives.

For gods sake.
If the song takes off we all know you'll be humming along as well. Miserable toad.

just a mate of mine on fb. She's sat at the front, says he's at the back in the box/executive seating. Says hard for her to get a pic cause of where he is. Saw him coming up the steps and sitting down tho apparently.

I've asked a mate of mine (who's at the academy game) to snap a picture of him if she sees him! Awaiting a response. . .

Mate, it has EXACTLY the same potential to be sung as every other stupid camp little piece of shite that gets typed on this forum as a 'song'.

None. Nada. Diddly squat. The square root of fuck all.

So spare us all the 'yay guys, we gotta get this going' shite. It's the sort of thing that would get sung around a camp fire by a bunch of cub scouts.

They nearly all are on here, and even if they weren't there is more chance of aliens landing in the centre circle than one ever being sung.
BOLLOCKS. You stay seated in the ground with your flask and butties with crusts cut off. Fuckin great song, lets get it goin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.