Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
6 Argentines in the squad now (Zaba, Ota, MDM, Zuculini, Sergio, Caballero) Wouldn't be at all surprised if the people of Nike are thinking of working a few white stripes in to next year's home kit.
Also on a side note Otamendi played with Fernando at Porto under AVB in his successful days. I also think he partnered Mangala in Porto's defence later on. So plenty of familula faces for him to settle.

Isn't the deal with Negredo that we had to ask UEFA to include that income in the £49m net spend restriction that we had in order to buy Bony but the actual income FFP wise is being booked on this years accounts?

In terms of the accounting, i cant see how it would be allowed to be associated to the Negredo deal. We've already 'used' for want of a better word, that money when buying Bony. I remember there being a lot of press about it when we went to UEFA ref FFP regs etc and Wenger having a moan.

Therefore accounting wise we would have to show us paying full wack for this transfer, although in the real world we know we havn't.

In the accounting sense we only received that money this summer. The 'use' of it to buy Bony was simply to get around the net spending limit issued by UEFA as part of our sanctions. Nothing to do with our actual books.

Isn't the deal with Negredo that we had to ask UEFA to include that income in the £49m net spend restriction that we had in order to buy Bony but the actual income FFP wise is being booked on this years accounts?

How long have you been worried about this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.