Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
So maybe Uefa's 'fuck up' on their best player awards...remember the Otamendi Valencia now Manchester City wasnt an error after all.

"the dominator"?
Now it may just be me, but im sure if we peeled off the flesh from Mangalas head we would see this.

2d2gk6b.jpg
The Terminator.

Not complaining about this transfer but i still don't get where he fits in. Mangala and Vinny are the two starters with an excellent veteran and youth player waiting in the wings, it's a perfect balance. Bringing another guy in that's going to expect to be a starter just doesn't make much sense to me.

I entirely agree with this.

Would make one point. Thus far Mangala was comfortable with Costa last year and he eats the Rickie Lambert's for breakfast. You'd worry about him against a Sanchez type player or indeed if we draw Barca again. Perhapos this is the rationale.

You assume Demichellis or Denayer will leave as a consequence of this.

If their inability to pay for Negredo lands a world-class player in our lap, should we turn this down whether it's needed or not? It's a real debate. In Football Manager there is never the reality that a club may not actual pay you what is owed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.