Nicolas Otamendi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you think so ?

I know vinny had played a few games in the last month but have you forgotten he's only started 14 games all season, and most if those were in the league cup.

Hes played less than any other CB and that'll continue going into probably his last season.

Inter Milan, juve, psg, Bayern! I can see there being a lot of potential suitors out there for him!

Or am I rating him higher than he is?

Man United should be all over this! However I bet we would make them pay a premium

Think it's the right thing for everyone that he moves on. He's certainly good enough to be starting every week at a high level, and for us I feel for us this is the last point where we would get a good fee for him. He's served us very well and I'll be sad to see him go. Hopefully though it helps Eric Garcia breakthrough.

I know vinny had played a few games in the last month but have you forgotten he's only started 14 games all season, and most if those were in the league cup.

Hes played less than any other CB and that'll continue going into probably his last season.
If Kompany starts same number of games next season, I wouldn't expect Ota to get any more games next season than this if he stayed. Same would be applicable for a new CB, unless we are signing a younger one like Deligt ?

Otamendi will have no shortage of suitors. I want him to stay in the Premier League because I'll get to watch him a dozen times a season but I don't want him strengthening our rivals.

The thought of never seeing him in a City shirt again saddens me.

Good luck to him, he has been an important part of the exciting times we have experienced in recent years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.