Other clubs owners

BLUEYESTU

I’m just getting to know my girlfriends’ teenage son, he’s a good kid and football daft. He supports Morecambe (where he lives) and West Ham and he gives me some grief about City with the oil comments etc. I’d like to be able to throw some comments back about other clubs owners and dodgy reputations etc but I don’t know much apart from Mike Ashley and the clothing he sells that’s apparently made in sweat shops.
Can anyone give me some good examples please that I could use?
By the way, I’m not agreeing with him that our club has ‘dodgy owners’ but trying to explain that to a 14 year old is like trying to catch wind! :)

Here's all you need to know.

City's owners are literally the worst thing to ever happen to football.

Every other team's owners are alright. Even if they're legitimately a joke (looking at you, Fulham), they're alright.

All of them. Steve Dale doesn't count because Bury FC don't exist anymore.

Mike Ashley is ok too, because if he's no longer an owner then it means Newcastle have been sold to the Saudi bunch. And that would be the joint worst thing to ever happen to football.

PSG's owners are bad too actually. There's probably a pattern here if you can be bothered to figure it out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.