Other clubs poaching City staff

I know people leave jobs but clubs in league increasing hiring member of staff and giving them key position. Is this something to worry about and are we becoming stepping stone for professional in the league?

Feels strategic poaching and hope my theory out below par transfer window was effected by scouts and staff leaving…

The latest one I heard about.

I know people leave jobs but clubs in league increasing hiring member of staff and giving them key position. Is this something to worry about and are we becoming stepping stone for professional in the league?

Feels strategic poaching and hope my theory out below par transfer window was effected by scouts and staff leaving…

Yep when a team has so much success team will poach them and they must be paying them a lot more to attract them!

I think it's an incredible testament to our structure that mid-level staff are being offered leadership positions elsewhere, nothing to worry about at all.

Yep when a team has so much success team will poach them and they must be paying them a lot more to attract them!
Fair point that is given.
I think it's an incredible testament to our structure that mid-level staff are being offered leadership positions elsewhere, nothing to worry about at all.
That is positive outlook and didn’t see it from that perspective.

we should hire some absolute tossers and big them up in media. and then lets see who hires him.
sign a chef who cannot cook an egg and release PR stuff that he changed the scene in terms of our nutrition department and the team is so much fitter due to it.
can see Liverpool to take him when they find out its gonna be Heinz Beans microwaved only for breakfast, lunch and dinner + some ubereats ordering...

You've just described the Glazer plan!!!

With 500 backroom staff is the turnover high? Or is it just natural for people to apply and leave for better paid jobs?

Anyone heard of him? Well then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.