Other Fans

PSmyth07

Have you heard the shit on SSN about us. All saying that we'll ruin the 'Beautiful' game by paying too much for Kaka.

They wouldn't be moaning if it was them in our position plus the 'Beautiful' game is being trashed by divers and cheats.

PSmyth07 said:
Have you heard the shit on SSN about us. All saying that we'll ruin the 'Beautiful' game by paying too much for Kaka.

They wouldn't be moaning if it was them in our position plus the 'Beautiful' game is being trashed by divers and cheats.

take no notice of other fans

What the f**k are they going to do about it.... phone up SSN and complain (Check), tell you they hate what City are doing the the Beautiful game (Check), any thing else....errr na thats all they have. Screw em, and screw Darren Lewis

CTID

Its sad really isn't it.

Berbatov cost the Rags £30m is he worth it? Is he fuck. So surely that in itself is ruining the game!

End of the day Zidane moved to Real for £56m almost 10yrs ago. If you are talking about signing possibly the best player in the world 10 yrs later you have to be looking at paying at least £75m - £80m, but also have to add on City's Tax too.

As a Chelsea fan, I've already said on another thread that it's a good thing and the transfer fee doesn't bother me. We found, that to compete you have to sign great players and the sellers will take advantage knowing you are seriously loaded. Must admit, that I never thought Kaka would sign for you lot and even now I'm still thinking it is some kinda massive wind up!

The only thing that does bother me is the wages. As much as I love Chelsea, I hate the fact that some players are on over £100k a week - especially when they play shite. If Kaka is gonna be paid the reported £500k a week that is just obsene. But that's the way football has gone these days and we certainly haven't helped in recent times.

Enjoy!

Ricster said:
Its sad really isn't it.

Berbatov cost the Rags £30m is he worth it? Is he fuck. So surely that in itself is ruining the game!

End of the day Zidane moved to Real for £56m almost 10yrs ago. If you are talking about signing possibly the best player in the world 10 yrs later you have to be looking at paying at least £75m - £80m, but also have to add on City's Tax too.

Spot on. I think the fee will be that 70-80m. Well if one trick pony who does'nt turn up at Big games,World Cups and the Euro's is going Madrid for around that amount, he's definitly worth it imo.

CFCnibs said:
As a Chelsea fan, I've already said on another thread that it's a good thing and the transfer fee doesn't bother me. We found, that to compete you have to sign great players and the sellers will take advantage knowing you are seriously loaded. Must admit, that I never thought Kaka would sign for you lot and even now I'm still thinking it is some kinda massive wind up!

The only thing that does bother me is the wages. As much as I love Chelsea, I hate the fact that some players are on over £100k a week - especially when they play shite. If Kaka is gonna be paid the reported £500k a week that is just obsene. But that's the way football has gone these days and we certainly haven't helped in recent times.

Enjoy!

If you believe 500k you're not right in the head. More like 200-220k.

The chelsea fans I've spoken to hope it happens really. Just the twisted rags who against it really

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.