Other teams forums and their opinion of city for 2012/13

ForzaMancini said:
All bar one Villa fan predicting us the league and the only 1 that didn't was basing it on the rags signing RVP. Majority of Spurs fans saying us as well, I don't like all this optimism for us from other fans, too used to being the under-dogs lol

It's a bit scary isn't it? We had a bit of a laugh when we were shite, and while we were yo-yoing around the leagues, but things get serious from here.

ForzaMancini said:
All bar one Villa fan predicting us the league and the only 1 that didn't was basing it on the rags signing RVP. Majority of Spurs fans saying us as well, I don't like all this optimism for us from other fans, too used to being the under-dogs lol

I blame Fergie with his masterpiece "never in my lifetime" remark.

sir baconface said:
ForzaMancini said:

It's a bit scary isn't it? We had a bit of a laugh when we were shite, and while we were yo-yoing around the leagues, but things get serious from here.

I agree Yaya and Kolo away again ffs. If we suffer a significant injury to Kompany that keeps him out for the season, we are very exposed at the back. No wonder we are in for Agger. We have an absolutely top squad of that there is no doubt, but I can't for the life of me, say we will win the league per say, hope we do. One game at a time though folks! We are all in very uncharted waters.......Champions!!!

Some people need to let go of just a little bit of the hate they have for United, it's a small time mentality to constantly go on and sound bitter about them, try and seem impartial. We're not fighting relegation any more and our biggest game of the season isn't United at home in the league (lol at how contradictory this is given last season), we're fighting for trophies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.