Our absentees.

chrisi said:
johnson - doubt he'll play again
apparantly hes having major problems :(

Presumably there must be some hope, or surely we would have accepted the £5m offer for him in January?

Petrov; out for the rest of the season...wont be rushed back either
Bojinov, wont be rushed back, maybe a few substitute appearances and possibly
a start before the end of the season...will play little to no part i expect
Johnson; who knows
Benjani; will feature soon off the bench, wont start now anyway

Chippy_boy said:
chrisi said:

Presumably there must be some hope, or surely we would have accepted the £5m offer for him in January?
How could we possibly have sold him in the knackered state he's in?

I hope he can sort it all out and get back to his best. Doubt it'll happen any time soon though.

Dubai Blue said:
Chippy_boy said:
chrisi said:

I hope he can sort it all out and get back to his best. Doubt it'll happen any time soon though.

It cant be that bad surely??
Hes only bout 20-21 int he.Someone give him a dig and tell him to sort his head out!!

Job Done

j jay said:
Dubai Blue said:
Chippy_boy said:
chrisi said:

Hes only bout 20-21 int he.Someone give him a dig and tell him to sort his head out!!

Job Done
I don't mean permanently, I mean now. He's unfit and overweight. He'd have been nowehere near ready to play for Newcastle so there's no chance they'd have gone ahead with it once they got to see him.

Dubai Blue said:

Job Done[/quote]
I don't mean permanently, I mean now. He's unfit and overweight. He'd have been nowehere near ready to play for Newcastle so there's no chance they'd have gone ahead with it once they got to see him.[/quote]

Still better now than a fully fit Barton though

Admittedly in the last You Tube video I saw of him, he did look in bad shape:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AWZwVcEpgQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AWZwVcEpgQ</a>

Benarbia said:
Petrov - who cares as either way he won't be match fit till at least April if not till next season
Boj - see above
Benjani - who gives a crap

Everybody cares apart from you by the looks of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.