Our attitude yesterday/in general

gaudinho's stolen car said:
ThreeTeamSupporter said:
Thought it was amazing how well the players were getting on (with a few exceptions - Klasnic, Robinson, i.e. c*nts) considering how dirty the game was. Especially Davies and Kolarov laughing with each other when they were basically rugby-tackling each other all game.

Considering Kolarov is an international hit man in his spare time he's not fazed by Kevin Davies.

Legendary.

Came on to look for a thread like this, because as the match panned out I thought the exact same thing. The Kompany/Klasnic clash was great, and how it should be. As it happened though I thought, 'are you watching this Balotelli? This is how your attitude should be'. Sadly though if he was on and that clash was between him and Cahill for example, we would have seen the shit side of it all . Hopefully though he was taking note, because it was awesome how the players got on with it all yesterday.
BTW, before the pro-Balotelli brigade come out and tell me how he's great for wiping a pizza in someones face or something, this hasn't been an anti-Balo post, i'm just emphasising how certain players know what the score is, and how players like Balotelli could take a leaf out of their book.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.