Our ball boys

Anyone see Kolarov around the 84 minute give verbal at the ball boy who just sat and watched the ball roll out passed the advertising hoardings on Colin bell stand.

The ball boy just didn't budge what so ever and just watched Kolarov having to run to get it - you could see the frustration on his face.

Anyone see Kolarov around the 84 minute give verbal at the ball boy who just sat and watched the ball roll out passed the advertising hoardings on Colin bell stand.

The ball boy just didn't budge what so ever and just watched Kolarov having to run to get it - you could see the frustration on his face.

OMG multi-millionaire footballer having to get the ball himself? I can't see how the world continues to revolve with this kind of tomfoolery going on!

I thought I heard him giving the ball boy a load of verbal lol. Kolorov was super today btw.

Was a young boy and I'm not sure if ball boys should be that young. He was just chilling on his seat and to be fair I thought he wouldn't save that much time because the ball was rolling out a good ten yards away from him. Kolarov is Kolarov, he shouts at the ball boys, the fans for not getti the ball fast enough.

Kolarov twice and clichy both shouted at same ball boy in front of me
Block 123 Colin bell stand .
He was just sat there not doing his job lol

Kolarov twice and clichy both shouted at same ball boy in front of me
Block 123 Colin bell stand .
He was just sat there not doing his job lol

Yep they did. Not sure if, for at least one of them, the ball boy would have got there quicker than them but he was so busy watching the players I don't think he actually noticed the ball!!

Last edited:
I noticed the Kolarov incident. I'd boot the ball boy out, lazy little sod!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.