Our Best Starting Eleven?

------------------------------GIVEN------------------------------

-----BOETANG----RICHARDS-----KOMPANY----KOLAROV-----

-----------------------------Y.TOURE-----------------------------

--------------MILNER-------------------------BARRY-------------

-------------------------------SILVA-------------------------------

---------------------TEVEZ-----------ADEBAYOR-----------------

only 2 changes from the starting 11 on Sat is Given for Hart and milner for Barry (if he signs) or when

lionheart said:
It looked awesome against Valencia...so no sign of Wayne Bridge (injured?), Bellamy, RSC or Zabaleta and the only player lasting the full 90 minutes was...Micah Richards.

Hart
Richards
Boateng
Kompany
Kolarov
De Jong
Barry
Yaya
Silva
Tevez
Adebayor

Assuming Milner / Signings are completed

Hart

Richards
Kolo Toure
Boatang
Kolorov

Yaya Toure
Milner

AJ
Tevez
Bellamy (Silva will take some adjustment to the EPL)

Balotelli

But depends upon formation - if we went 4 3 3 then same keeper and back 4 but

Yaya
Milner
Barry / DJ (Take your pick old argument Barry for me)

Balotelli
Tevez
Bellamy (Silva will take some adjustment to the EPL)

Not so sure about MARIO- but if we sign Milner - you can almost certainly guarantee he will be in the 1st team.
So take off Barry- put in Milner and he will interchange will AJ .

Pretty sure thats how things will pan out, with only the latter stages of the game or structuring a more defensive side will Barry be introduced in.

Hart
Richards
Boateng
Kompany
Kolarov
Yaya
de Jong
Johnson
Silva
Tevez
Adebayor

Squad: Given, Lescott, Toure, Barry, Bellamy, Jo, SWP/Zaba

My only question is at CB and whether or not I want Boateng there or on the right. Either way, we will be class.

From the team that started saturdays game i'd put Boateng right back and bring in Toure for Micah and then Milner for Barry and that's pretty much our best team atm.

However, against spurs we need to look at their threats, if we play a diamond formation i fear we will get completely battered down the flanks and therefore need pacy wingers of our own to counter theres.

--------------Hart

Boateng--Toure--Kompany--Kolarov

Swp-------Yaya---NDJ-----Bellamy

----------Tevez

---------------Adebayor

Given must be gone if this is true

Shay Given’s tenure at Manchester City may be at an end after the Republic of Ireland goalkeeper issued an ultimatum to manager Roberto Mancini to pick him for their Premier League opener against Tottenham Hotspur this weekend.

Speaking at Ireland’s training session in Malahide this morning, Given laid it on the line that if Joe Hart is picked ahead of him that he will consider his position at Eastlands.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.