Our best transfer deal..

Tricky question really.....

Tevez cost how much he did, yet his contribution this season is invalueable

Bellamy cost less and truly has been a revelation.

As mentioned before, Kompany was cheap in comparrison and is an asset at centre back and midfield.

Given... never mind his criticism on here for his lack of command of area...... 90% of prem clubs would gladly have him as their first choice goalkeeper

So, as the OP asks, "Our best transfer deal"??

Shaun Goater £425k...... as has been mentioned before!! (and Bellers and Tevez and Given and Kompany!!)

With respect I think you missed my point. We may have bid a lot, but didn't spend a penny on berbaflop while upping his price to the scum. Add it to the debt - tick f*cking tock. I'm not going to say he's shit in case I jinx the derby!

Helmet Cole said:
With respect I think you missed my point. We may have bid a lot, but didn't spend a penny on berbaflop while upping his price to the scum. Add it to the debt - tick f*cking tock. I'm not going to say he's shit in case I jinx the derby!

no, we understood that, it's just that there wasn't much more to say on that subject, so we came up with our own thread ;)

bizzbo said:
tevez is just priceless for a club looking to move up in the world. adebayor, if he carries on playing for the team like he did today, could be just as important. bellamy was fair value for a 29 year old with dodgy knees ;)

but for VFM, vincent kompany and adam johnson for 13m takes some beating.

Ade has been really important for us this season, he won us quite a lot of points before the ban, when Tevez really stepped up.

I'm confused as to why we have to pick the best one? Who gives a shit which was the best, We've got them. That's all that matters.

Well let's look at it

Vincent Kompany, £6m
Pablo Zabaleta, £6m
Shaun Wright-Phillips, £8.5m
Robinho, £32.5m
Wayne Bridge, £11m
Craig Bellamy, £14m
Nigel de Jong, £17.5m
Shay Given, £6m
Gareth Barry, £12m
Roque Santa Cruz, £17m
Carlos Tevez, £25.5m
Emmanuel Adebayor, £25m
Kolo Toure, £16m
Sylvinho, Free
Joleon Lescott, £22m
Patrick Vieira, Free
Adam Johnson £7m

For me it has to be Vincent Kompany, would love to see him get the armband. He has been a true credit to the club since his arrival and was a snip at £6m, easily worth £12-15m now.

Could well turn out to be Adam Johnson in the long run though.

JuniorBlue said:
kompnay.bmp

Same for me as well. Oozes class and can play anywhere and must have easily doubled in value since he came

King Kompany. Great man, great attitude and a great player. Keep him at the club and he's gonna be a City legend. Only 24 next week as well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.