Our Carlos

Balti said:
lancs blue said:
I'd take half the work rate for 3 or 4 more goals in those games.

well said

Yeah his work rate great but he spending too much time in our half and not enough in their area doing what he paid to do score goals.

It is just me or his he looking a bit chubby at the moment. Earlier in the season his ball retention was supurb, but nowadays he keeps doing swps trick and just running into people.

According to another post it could be a beer belly devolping?

salfordblue-tony2 said:
Balti said:
well said

Yeah his work rate great but he spending too much time in our half and not enough in their area doing what he paid to do score goals.

It is just me or his he looking a bit chubby at the moment. Earlier in the season his ball retention was supurb, but nowadays he keeps doing swps trick and just running into people.

According to another post it could be a beer belly devolping?
I was thinking this. He does look like he's put on weight. Is it contentment? Is he still with this Brenda? Is she making him a little soft around the edges? (although he looks angrier than before, probably due to his poor form). He seems less able to go past defenders and get shots away. Like he's lost a yard of pace (which means he can't get the ball away to get the shot off).

Was woeful tonight, has been since his transfer request really.

He's given up on us and you can tell by the way he plays and acts on the pitch.

He actually breaks up our play now, keeps trying to do things on his own and his finishing is none existant anymore.

He's been great for us during the calander year of 2010, but we all know he's off in the summer and its showing in his recent performances.

brian the blue said:
Was woeful tonight, has been since his transfer request really.

He's given up on us and you can tell by the way he plays and acts on the pitch.

He actually breaks up our play now, keeps trying to do things on his own and his finishing is none existant anymore.

He's been great for us during the calander year of 2010, but we all know he's off in the summer and its showing in his recent performances.

You wont get many biting on this one. Nice try Bri !!!<br /><br />-- Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:34 pm --<br /><br />
east2 said:
Got his shirt from tonight complete with a gallon of his sweat!

For real ? Thats one I would keep and frame. Well done!!!

salfordblue-tony2 said:
He's probably told to hold back and work more as an attacking mid than as a striker. With Dzeko and Balotelli around, he's not asked to go forward but to combine with Silva to produce the brilliant pass.

Actually, often Silva and Kolarov have been ahead of him, and he's stayed in a central role, almost like a central mid. And that is obviously coming from Mancini, to use the others as a wider attack.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.