OUR CITY supporting other fans in times of need

quality idea. i'd like to see the club maybe send a team down for a friendly. i know it's a congested fixture list but a second string side on a tuesday night before a wednesday night champions league match would create good feeling and maybe get a few well-wishers in the south backing us during our european campaign.

Think the banner will read "Plymouth Argyle?" or "Save Football. Save Argyle." or "PLYMOUTH ARGLE NOT REALLY HERE" just to get attention. Mr Corleone will PM you soon.

Sure, there is something we can do for an old club of Big Mal's!

citykev28 said:
quality idea. i'd like to see the club maybe send a team down for a friendly. i know it's a congested fixture list but a second string side on a tuesday night before a wednesday night champions league match would create good feeling and maybe get a few well-wishers in the south backing us during our european campaign.
Stop posting common sense and get back to running ''competitions''!

Michael Corleone said:
Once again, if you did need it shown from a place that gets on tv a lot, pm me. In 217*, first row so can easily hang it down.

Perfect spot! Live TV game the best choice so it can't be edited out. Napoli???

acton28 said:
Think the banner will read "Plymouth Argyle?" or "Save Football. Save Argyle." or "PLYMOUTH ARGLE NOT REALLY HERE" just to get attention. Mr Corleone will PM you soon.

make sure its really understandable that we're trying to help.

i can picture the media now if we had "plymouth argyle?"

the headline "city fans mock struggling plymouth."

I agree it has to be clear and non-mocking.

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewforum.php?f=5&sid=5e074c7d00fb701ee1ef0913977f4c95

Amazing the things Argyle fans have been through this season and the last 2. This is their 125th year and they started with a draw and 7 defeats in a row.
Their last win was April the 25th against MK Dons (a franchise).

The Home Park gates have more than halved. Imagine... just imagine if we stayed in Division 2 and never had new young fans taking an interest because they'd rather see bigger clubs like Oldham or Burnley or Chelski etc. Could have been possible.

Madness.

acton28 said:
I agree it has to be clear and non-mocking.

http://www.pasoti.co.uk/talk/viewforum.php?f=5&sid=5e074c7d00fb701ee1ef0913977f4c95

Amazing the things Argyle fans have been through this season and the last 2. This is their 125th year and they started with a draw and 7 defeats in a row.
Their last win was April the 25th against MK Dons (a franchise).

The Home Park gates have more than halved. Imagine... just imagine if we stayed in Division 2 and never had new young fans taking an interest because they'd rather see bigger clubs like Oldham or Burnley or Chelski etc. Could have been possible.

Madness.

this has to be a wind up?

acton28 said:

'Save Argyle, Save Football' would be a better way round IMO

Manchester City FC, ruining dissolutions since 2011.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.