@BluePhil8

So, have we actually improved at all?

3 years ago our first team was -

--------------------------------HART--------------------------------

ZABALETA-----KOMPANY-----LESCOTT-----KOLAROV

-----------------------DE JONG---BARRY-----------------------

-----SILVA------------------TOURE-------------BALOTELLI-

-------------------------------TEVEZ(c)---------------------------

I'm struggling to see any improvement 3 years later with the exception of Nasri and Fernandinho. Hart and Kompany have regressed. How have we come to the situation where we are watching Clichy and Dzeko strolling around the pitch? Ageuro is quality but it is offset by the loss of Tevez.

Barry shouldn't have been allowed to go on loan.

How many games has Garcia played in?

Im not jumping on the band wagon, and its obvious Demichelis has talent . He looks the part for the majority of the game. Has nice hair etc. But he makes mistakes in most games, and costly ones at that !

Clichy is a fucking joke, and has been for a while. Abysmal going forward,, and not much better defensively.

Don't get me started on Edin Dzeko.

Richards was first choice right back 3 years ago and it would have been Tevez playing deeper with Mario leading the line.

@BluePhil8 said:
So, have we actually improved at all?

3 years ago our first team was -

--------------------------------HART--------------------------------

ZABALETA-----KOMPANY-----LESCOTT-----KOLAROV

-----------------------DE JONG---BARRY-----------------------

-----SILVA------------------TOURE-------------BALOTELLI-

-------------------------------TEVEZ(c)---------------------------

I'm struggling to see any improvement 3 years later with the exception of Nasri and Fernandinho. Hart and Kompany have regressed. How have we come to the situation where we are watching Clichy and Dzeko strolling around the pitch? Ageuro is quality but it is offset by the loss of Tevez.

Zabaleta, Kolarov, Silva, Nasri have all improved significantly
Fernandinho > Barry or de Jong
Aguero and Negredo > Tevez and Balotelli
Navas > Johnson
Jovetic > Jo
Bullshit has Kompany regressed.

Also, since 2011 we have won the league, the FA Cup, Community Shield and League Cup, as well as progressed in the CL.

Yes we are better you pillock.

stavros said:
Barry shouldn't have been allowed to go on loan.

How many games has Garcia played in?

Im not jumping on the band wagon, and its obvious Demichelis has talent . He looks the part for the majority of the game. Has nice hair etc. But he makes mistakes in most games, and costly ones at that !

Clichy is a fucking joke, and has been for a while. Abysmal going forward,, and not much better defensively.

Don't get me started on Edin Dzeko.

Nice fuckin hair, Dear me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.