Our fans !

DenisLawBackHeel74

I would just like to say how proud I am of our support...I had a brilliant day out and was blown away by just how passionate we were...special mention to the 3 lads with seats behind me (block 132, seats 240's aisle, behind the right edge of the goal in any case, must have been in their early 20's, one with a black eye) stood and sung the whole game and tried to get others involved....well done lads !!

I missed the goal, was still at the bar finishing my mates pint as he refused to go to the bar at ht, anyway huge roar when the goal went in, cue stampede out of the bar, lost my beer, ended up under someones seat, helped a girl up who abolutely flew past me and rebounded off a seat onto the floor, must have hurt herself but looked ok when helped up..

Afterwards, not ashamed to say cried like a little girl.. was brilliant celebrating with fellow city fans...had an epic curry at gurghal valley curry house on the wembly high street, suggest you visit if you manage to get a final ticket....good as any in rushholme...

Got home sunday afternoon watched the game and welled up all over again...unbelievable...

lets do it all agins on 14th

I am also very proud to support City there are no other fans like us we are so passionate and the atmosphere at Wembley was brilliant. Lets do it all again on 14th

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.