Our goal of the season so far

Balotelli's goal against Villa last night, i can't think of many players in the world that can execute it the way he did.

redmizzle said:
Balotelli's goal against Villa last night, i can't think of many players in the world that can execute it the way he did.

it's not just the way he executes those, but also the nonchalance he has both before and after he pulls them off, ehehe; he's marvelous.

also, the two penalties he scored against Villa were the best double penalties I've seen.

(and I don't think he has an attitude problem or is surly - it's just the way he has high expectations of himself, and an indication of his confidence; don't think of him like everyone else, he's a law unto himself without question)

I would put tevez vs wolves before the silva goal mainly because he dribbled past four players.

The balo goal was so difficult to score. The ball from yaya was quality! it had backspin on it, thats why it didnt run though to the keeper and secondly the goal, a risng ball on the half volley into the top corner. 9 times out of 10 a normal sticker smashes it over the bar!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.