Our growing international fanbase

WEMBLEY76

Was talking to 6 Atletico Bilbao fans yesterday over to watch Merlin play,then saw a German with a red and white FC Koln scarf,mentioned he might want to cover it up,tourists all contributing to the coffers.

Think they were the ones I saw at the blue moon cafe,I think it's great we are getting so popular,get use to this as our popularity grows,so to will our fan base,then of course so will our income,no problem with new supporters bring it on.

In the block behind 210 at Satudays match there was about 10 lads over from UAE in the box. All with there I LOVE UAE scarves.

I went in Bella Italia in Piccadilly with the missus on Friday evening and in the queue infront of us were 4 adults and 2 children in City shirts, all over from Norway.

seen a couple of tiddlywinks behind me cameras etc the guy must have video'd all the 2nd half, two very nice people by the way off back to china to spread the word

I can hardly talk as I'm a dub but the wife burst out laughing when we saw a half dozen Asian tourists outside city store quickly jumping into our shirts.

Also I had to cancel a ticket for my lil bro who couldn't travel and found a German lad had bought rte ticket.

This is the start of being global presence.

Rather have those than 4 year olds sat behind me in the family stand who can't sit still. Every game this season I've had a little brat behind me, kicking my chair, crying, playing on a DS and going home at 75 minutes. 16 in may, so off to the south stand or singing section hopefully...

Roamed in my CITY jersey all over Bangalore today :)..
Loved getting the looks from rags, dippers n gooners.

City has its presence here in INDIA. Although comparatively v less but still :)

skyblue romeo said:

still early days

marco said:
skyblue romeo said:

still early days

Hopefully :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.