Our Missing team

Since Guardiola came to City there have been a number of players who it looks like we made very serious attempts to sign and were either refused or outbid.

How would this team have fared this season?

Ter Stegen

Jonny Evans Maguire Koulibally Cucurella

Fred Jorginho Pogba

Sanchez Ronaldo Messi

Subs:
Kane
De Jong
Bellingham

Any notable exceptions ? I can't remember too many right backs that we were clealy after but in Peps new mode of playing a centre half at full back I have put the great JFE in there.
Look at that 11.
Glad me missed out on every one

Don't forget Isco! A few shudders when I read some of those names again - Pogba, Koulibally, Ronaldo, Maguire etc. Were we serious or just hiking the price at the swamp for some of those? Messi was never coming here surely.
The thread needs fucking binning due to that omission alone.

A few on that list might have developed into genuinely top class players under Pep. T
hey'd all be better than they are currently

They would have all come and gone most likely, not least with a few being near 40 and well past, or banned.

Since Guardiola came to City there have been a number of players who it looks like we made very serious attempts to sign and were either refused or outbid.

How would this team have fared this season?

Ter Stegen

Jonny Evans Maguire Koulibally Cucurella

Fred Jorginho Pogba

Sanchez Ronaldo Messi

Subs:
Kane
De Jong
Bellingham

Any notable exceptions ? I can't remember too many right backs that we were clealy after but in Peps new mode of playing a centre half at full back I have put the great JFE in there.
It would have fared badly lol!!!

Evans and Maguire - just look at their seasons
Fred - never cut it really
Jorginho - good player, but not pulled up trees over here
Pogshit - suspended obviously, but played about 1 good game in 5 for Stretford
Kane - well we'd have suffered the Kurse!

Surprised you didn't pick Pele mk2 - er I mean Bellingham - in the team rather than sub

Wow we dodged some bullets ;)

Edit: other bullets hit us full on!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.