Our No. 10

DonnyCityLove said:
Hes not a top goalscorer,we still need a prolific goalscorer,note when robinho scores its always when we win 3-0 or 5-1,hes un human though,lifts the whole teamscores an awfull lot for his type of player! im actually in love with him,hes not a male is he?

Value- Realisticly - 40M
Manchester Cityisticly - 400M

Bollocks!! more like ONE BILLION DOLLARS!!!! BBBwwwwwwAAAHHHHahahahahahahahahah!!!

Robbo. said:
DonnyCityLove said:
Hes not a top goalscorer,we still need a prolific goalscorer,note when robinho scores its always when we win 3-0 or 5-1,hes un human though,lifts the whole teamscores an awfull lot for his type of player! im actually in love with him,hes not a male is he?

Value- Realisticly - 40M

Bollocks!! more like ONE BILLION DOLLARS!!!! BBBwwwwwwAAAHHHHahahahahahahahahah!!!

Have you just been sick?

DonnyCityLove said:

Value- Realisticly - 40M
Er, no it isn't. Today, barcodes away and Chelsea at home. We didn't win any of them, never mind 3-0 or 5-1!

jimharri said:
DonnyCityLove said:

Value- Realisticly - 40M
Er, no it isn't. Today, barcodes away and Chelsea at home. We didn't win any of them, never mind 3-0 or 5-1!

i know i know,i should of used "normally" instead of "Always"

TheMightyQuinn said:
DonnyCityLove said:
Excluding,Newcastle BlackBurn And Chelsea i can't think of any others

It's just one of those things and means very little.

Vassel has never been in a losing team in a game he's scored in, don't want him playing though.

I know,i didnt mean it offence,jees i couldnt offend the great Robinho

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.