Our rival's fans will surely...

It will wash over me as most of their fans come from places unknown to us Mancs.

Wankers, the lot of 'em.

Matt Diablo said:
....appreciate it is us that will eventually dismantle, dismember then destroy the turgid rag scum. Sure they will resent us but undoubtedly come round, if they haven't already, of getting some joy that it will be us that will chop the wankers down - hey that charming top bloke Paddy Twotface thinks so too...

Exclusive - Crerand: Man City bigger threat than Chelsea to United's Premier League crown

Paddy Crerand has claimed Man City rather than Chelsea will be Manchester United’s main rivals for the Premier League title next season.

The Citizens finished third last term and guaranteed themselves Champions League football for the first time in their history.

Now former Red Devils midfielder has admitted that Roberto Mancini’s men are more of a threat to the champion’s title than last season’s second placed team, Chelsea.

“With the money they’ve got they’ve got to get their eventually. They will certainly be the biggest threat next year”Paddy Crerand

When asked who will be Manchester United’s biggest rival, he told the Alan Brazil Sports Breakfast: “I think it could be Manchester City.”

Unfortunately, Crerrand has a track record of talking utter twaddle. You can't have it both ways, and hearing this makes me think we're fighting for third/fourth place again!
Every ex player they roll out for these 'spout-your-crap' radio progs - is an; ageing, overrated, has been, altzeihmer, smell of old piss, stammering, numpty.............bit like their manager.

Crerand is like the majority of his ex rag cohorts that get quoted on Talkshite.....can't see beyond anyone else but Stretford. He's as bittter and twisted as they come.

U can almost smell the fear in all rags these days, if its got to Crerand then we are indeed making progess.

Hold on to your hats boys and girls, the ride is only just beginning.....make sure you enjoy every minute!!!!

with the players they've just lost to retirement and their financial situation, is it only me that thinks the rags could struggle to finish in the top 3? Chelsea sound like they're in for a few players and the Dippers now have some money behind them. If Arse can play a full season and not bottle it at the end, the top 5 could be close

I'll be delighted when United eventually crumble. I'm sick of them winning everything and would like to see another club challenge. Don't really care if it's City, Arsenal, Chelsea or Liverpool - if they stop United, great.

Fans are always going to be jealous when another club wins everything - money aside. I'm not sure if City fans will be hated by everybody - most people might be glad it's them winning things for a change - but it depends how they react. If they're always a good laugh and humble (as most City fans I know are), then I'm sure it will be fine. If they turn into arrogant scumbags like United, that's when people will start to hate them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.