Our season could be over in a fortnight

ElMatador

If we lose to chelsea and Barcelona we have fucked it. We have been so unlucky with the timing of injuries but our midfield has no depth to it whatsoever.

Then again, if we beat Chelsea and Barca (h) then win the Capital one cup we'll all be pretty happy. Still in the hunt for everything so far.

Hahaha

Wembley tickets in the post (I hope) and Aguero, Fernandinho, and Nasri on their way back.

I think you forget that one of our title rivals got beat 5-1 yesterday, whilst City drew away 0-0. It's looking good. Whilst over at the swamp Utd face a fight for the Europa League. Good Luck with that

ElMatador said:
If we lose to chelsea and Barcelona we have fucked it. We have been so unlucky with the timing of injuries but our midfield has no depth to it whatsoever.
JaFyiRM.gif

I fear the OP could be right. Momentum plays a big part in football and at the moment we haven't got much in the bag.

The next 2 games are big, 2 wins and we could go on a big unbeaten run again.

oh noes the sky is falling.... in the same time we could be through to the next round of the FA cup, beaten Barcelona and win the Carling cup.

Also Arsenal could lose against united and Chelsea drop points before the end of the month and we are at the top with a couple of points to spare.

I know we have all supported City for a long time including extended periods of shit.. but its might be time to give the old city approach and be a little more optimistic.

Anything that happens in the next two weeks happens and it wont change my position in which team I support.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.